My love( Julian x Male reader)

It was just another day at Norrisville High. Heidi Weinerman and podcast check , Howie being an idiot check, a giant spider monster Che- wait what. As a giant monster rampaged through the place you ran into the restroom you looked at you watch twisted the dial as your suit came on.

(Ps go sub to her she's a great artist)Allow me to explain my name is (y/n) I'm known as Show stopper I work with the ninja to beat the evil hidden beneath the town and this monster is important to you because he's your crush Julian while ninja we...

Allow me to explain my name is (y/n) I'm known as Show stopper I work with the ninja to beat the evil hidden beneath the town and this monster is important to you because he's your crush Julian while ninja went to evacuate the area you where stuck fighting him.
(Julian POV)
I couldn't really tell what was happening but I could hear Showstopper during our fight he stood still and said in a voice I just barely could recognize "Julian calm down this thing isn't you." I tried to force out some words "(Y-Y/n)" all of a sudden I blacked out .
(Timeskip)
I woke up in my house I looked over and saw (y/n) I sat up and said "Why are you here." He jolted up and hugged me  I was confused why was he hugging me? I then saw his watch and I noticed a symbol on it I yelled "You're Showstopper." He nodded as he said "I need to tell you I love you Julian." I was shocked he likes me I hugged him back and kissed his forehead he looked at me I summoned all my confidence and said "And I love you my little showstopper." After I said that he looked at me and said with seriousness in his voice "You can't tell anyone who I am okay." I nod my head as we hugged I'm finally with the love of my life.