Chapter 2

💀 Thanks for so many reads on the first chapter. Enjoy!💀

A moan seeps from Albedo's lips, her face radiating in pure bliss from Suzuki's touch. Or was it Amillia's touch now? The thought utterly confuses her. She reels her hand away, staring at her palm for a second. It certainly wasn't her own hand. "Sebas" she called.

  "Yes my lady?" He stands from the side of the throne room. Arms relaxed by his sides.

  "Step outside the tomb and scout our surroundings. I need to know what's out there"

  He bows gracefully. "By your command my lady. I will return"  He turns on his heel and marches out the door. "Pleiades. I want you on the ninth floor and if anyone tries to trespass, deal with them immediately"

  "It will be done, my lady" they all follow after Yuri.

  Albedo stood silent. Her whole being nearly begging to be given an order, she smiles "so...lady Amillia. Do you have any orders for me to obey?"she ask. Her tone alluring and seductive, Suzuki smiles at her submissive nature.

  "As a matter of fact, I do" Suzuki stares at Albedo's curvaceous bust. A small pink hue graces her pale skin before she demanded "come here" Albedo stepped forward, leaning ever so slightly before her lady. "M-May I touch you again?"

  "Of course lady Amillia! My body is yours to do with as you see fit" Suzuki silently gulped and reached out for Albedo's breast. Both soft and sensitive to the touch. Albedo moans in intense pleasure while Suzuki's mind wonders to the sudden possibilities that are rising within her head. "This is so...CRAZY! but also totally amazing! Her breast are so soft!"

  Suzuki pulled her hands away, remembering the precarious situation that she's been hoisted into. Albedo's moans ceased her breath slowly steadying to it's normal pace. "As much as wish that we could continue, there's something I need you to do"

  "What ever it is my lady, I'll do it"

  "except for the Guardians on the fourth and sixth floors. Meet me in the tombs Arena"

  Albedo bowed obediently. Her cheeks still red from experiencing her high. "As you wish" she says, but before she turns to leave - Suzuki grabs one of her hands tightly. Pulls her close one last time and whispers seductively in her ear.

  "Next time, I'll do more than just caress you" Suzuki plants a kiss on the corner of Albedo's lips. Teasing her, believing that it's something that Amillia would do. "Now go, meet me there within the hour"

  Albedo weakly nodded, trudging her way out the throne room. Suzuki grabbed her staff, the image of the Amphitheater pops into her head. A second later she stood within a side tunnel leading out to the arenas center.

  Aura immediately noticed her presence as she gleefully waved. "Lady Amillia!" She jumps down from a ledge, and runs over to Suzuki. A bright smile arcing across her face. "You honor us with your presence my lady"

  Suzuki chuckles a bit, though not enough for it to be noticed. "Sorry for intruding"

  "Intruding? That's nonsense lady Amillia. Everything in Nazarick belongs to you, the leader of the supreme beings. My brother and I are glad to serve you"

  "Speaking of your brother, where is he?"

  Aura twisted around, Mare still standing  on top the ledge she jumped from. "Mare! Come down here, your being very rude to lady Amillia!"

  "But Aura! I'm scared!"

  "MAARE!"She yells.

  "Fine!" He replies, daintly jumping down. Fixing his skirt and making sure it wasn't wrinkled. He jogged forward, bowing in a frail manner when he stops beside Aura.

  Suzuki smiles. "in the coming hour, the other floor guardians are arriving"

  Aura sulks and her posture lowers slightly. "Aw...does that mean Shalltear's coming?"

  "Yes" replies Suzuki. "in the meantime, let's say we give this staff a little test"