Introduction

I have been enjoying myself so much with my story "New Life" with Bas and Copter that I wanted to include some other BL actors.  Of course the first couple that I thought of was Mew and Gulf.  I set myself up early, without me even realizing it, for Mew and Gulf's storyline.  

Many were wondering who Alpha Bas was in contact with regarding getting Copter's information from his previous university without anyone at the university knowing.  Well, here is that storyline to go along with that question.  

***

I glance around the dining hall as the entire pack watches and listen to Alpha Bas talk.  However, the only thing that I concentrate on is how I wish May and our son Matt were still here.  Normally, Matt would be sitting on my lap eagerly trying to listen to whatever Alpha Bas is saying, while May would be resting her head on my shoulder.  

I still can't believe that they are gone.  

I stare at the empty seat next to me and without even thinking, my hand slowly makes it way to the cushion and begins to slide across the soft surface.  I can almost remember May's scent along with the cute giggle that her and Matt both shared.  

My thoughts are suddenly broken when Alpha Bas clears his throat and announces, "I need someone to volunteer to work at another university far away from here in the city, so the pack has some additional eyes and ears out and about.  Is there anyone that is willing to leave everything behind to help the pack?"

It is almost as if he is talking to me.  Without even thinking, I raise my hand.  

Maybe this is exactly what I need to be able to get on with my life....

Alpha Bas instantly looks at me.  "Mew, are you sure?"

Once again, without thinking, I nod my head.  Maybe not being around everything that reminds me of my family will help be move on.

****

Like always, I gladly accept comments and recommendations. However, I won't tolerate haters. In my mind, this is a place for positivity and support.

I hope you enjoy it and I thank you for taking the time to read my story.

I don't own any of the pictures. However, the story line is mine.

*****

Cast:

Gulf

Mew

Posted August 11, 2020