And then we met.

*Drakes POV (the demon)*
It was a normal night. Hiding under the teens bed. Waiting for her to fall asleep. I got out from under the bed and saw she was on her phone. I pounced at her, no, I did not jump, it's kinda like saying "BOO!" Y'know how they lift their arms up and make claw shapes with their hands. She shut her eyes.  She kinda looked like this:

                                                   >~<
(Sorry..)

This kinda ticked me off in a way, yes yes, I know. It's dumb, but I'm not allowed to attack when she has her eyes closed. Because it pulls the fun out of it.

" You have to open your eyes or I can't hurt you!"

" yes you can! you could do whatever you wanted right now and I could not do anything about it! You just choose not to, if anything my eyes being shut is an advantage!" She said, obviously still scared.

"Well yes, but you don't scream if you can't see me.  And screaming is what I want from you!"

I got on top of her and pinned her wrists above her head.

"Now open your eyes! God you kids are annoying.."

*Luna's POV (the teenager)*
I refused to open my eyes. Because I knew he COULD kill me. I knew what I had to do, even if I did not want to.. but at the same time, I did?

I opened only one eye and saw him pinning me down, I mean. I knew he was, but I wanted to actually SEE it happening. I raised my head up and kissed him, I could see the shock and confusion at first, but when he stared melting into the kiss he got off in a rush, and I had a feeling he was not going to scare me for a while after what just happened. I opened my eyes, Knowing that I was safe for now, and saw that he had a bright red face, going to admit, mine was too.

"I don't have to be scared for you to hear screams, you know."

*Drake's POV*
I could feel my face getting redder at that thought,        I knew where she was getting with this, and I did not want her to feel like she was the only one here who can sound seductive.

( is seductive the right word? -Author)

"Oh I don't want to hear screams from you, now I want them to be moans and pleads. and that's what I'm going to get."

I could see her face turn from pink to red. As I walked closer I could see her uncontrollably shuffling in her little spot,

( there is some NO NO shit in the rest of this chapter!)

I got on top of her and started kissing her neck, I heard small moans from her as her arms just laid there as she gripped onto the sheets,
I took off her underwear, because she never slept with anything else on before. I stopped kissing her neck,

"You know, this is payback for all of the times I was in need of  your pussy but never got it. I always had to play with my dick and there was no one for me to fuck."

(Wtf is wrong with me? Sorry this is my second book. I deleted the first one because I recently real a new story and I felt like I was copying it. It was Midas x Meowscles )

I took off my pants and boxers, and pinned her against the bed and forced her on her knees.

"Now. Suck it." I said in a low, but demanding voice.

*luna's POV*
I was being dominated, and I was fine with that, I wanted to be. I wanted to be his pet.. now, what to pets get punished for.. not listening! That's it!

"Now. Suck it."
He said in a quite harsh tone.

Now because I was supposed to be disobeying him,
And I really wanted to be punished, a bad punishment, A harsh punishment, as long as it was not as weak as a yell, I was fine with it, I slowly licked his tip, then grabbed his dick and stopped all together with only one stroke, I could see the blush, the need, and the aggravation in his face, but I wanted him to get hard, but not give him what he wants. I licked the slit on his tip and then started lightly kissing his member. Mission complete, he is has a boner. I pushed him away only enough so I can get up, then I got in the covers as if I was going to sleep, as if I was leaving him with a problem that I started.

(Can y'all give me tips on how to write? )

*Drake's POV*
It was painful. Not only the erection I have, but just seeing her walk away.. as if I was not even there. I usually just stay under the bed but this time I just went in the closet. There was a lot more room and I did not want the awkward feeling of sleeping near her. I walked into the closet and closed the door. I started imagining fucking her, I imagined every single one of her moans as I pounded in and out of her, I was rubbing my dick really fast and my moans were loud.    I finally cummed after what felt like hours of rubbing.. but I was still hard. So after a bit I started again,

*Luna's POV*
I was waiting for a punishment, but it never came. When I looked up, drake was gone.. I looked under the bed he was not there, when I came to my other senses I heard moaning, loud moaning, I don't know why I did not hear it before.. it was coming from the closet, I listened in until I heard a sigh, then shortly after I hear something that sounded like.                         " dammit!..."    I looked through the crack of the door and saw drake sitting there, he was hard, covered in cum, and I swear I saw a tear drop on his cheek. I looked at him for a minute or two and he started rubbing again. "I gotta act quick." I said to myself silently. I went to my dresser and got a pair of cat ears. And walked back to the closet.  I opened the door and I saw the shock, sadness, and I swear I saw some fear too. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

" why did you not give me a punishment, daddy? Don't I deserve it  after what I did?...."

*drake's POV*
So Luna was sitting on my lap, asking for a punishment?! And the way she said it- she did not want any mercy. I got up and stood her up too, I pushed her against the wall and wrapped my arms around her waist,

" if you want to be a kitty you have to have a tail."
I pulled out a cat tail with a dildo on it I stuck it in her and heard a small moan as I did. I grabbed her thighs and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me,

I slowly started pushing my dick in, and as I did I forgot she wanted a punishment, one that served no mercy, when I got my full length in her i I started thrusting at inhuman speeds, I mean, I AM a demon after all.   I savored every one of her moans as I thrusted harder and harder, but lucky me, I locked  the main door before I even went into the closet,  her mom knocked on the door.

" sweetie.. are you alright? I heard screaming,"

I let her talk for a second.

" I-I'm f-ine mom!"

I started kissing her and sucking her tongue so her mom could not hear anything, as I thrusted faster and faster with each thrust, feeling the vibrations of her moans all throughout my body,  feeling slight pain knowing that my back was going to have scratches on it, she has deeply long nails, being a cat suited her. I cummed in her.

"Round two?"
I asked with a lustful face,
And her face being to flustered and red to answer

" uh- y-yeah I'm f-fine with that ju-just let me breathe for a m-minute.." she said still processing what just happened.

T.B.C BITCHES!!
Anyways, there was a total of 1397 words in this chapter, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what I should do for the next chapter, they did want a round 2. 😂