Nice to Meet You, Jennifer!

So make it shine,

You’re doing fine!

We’re making it for reaaallllll!

Kailynn’s solo was almost finished, marking the first chorus with all of us. I glanced at the other girls to make sure they were ready.

And then my eyes landed on Lacey. And her mischievous smile as she looked at the other girls.

Cue the music!

Hit the lights!

We’re going out baby,

To save the night.

Nobody’s leaving till we say it’s alright

Dancing, moving, grooving,

Time for Olivia and I’s duet.

We ain’t going back

Till the morning light!

Party protection always

All of us again:

Means perfection!

And now it was Lacey’s solo, and she was slowly walking towards Kailynn. A smile came to my face as I tried to predict what the crazy girl would do next while a frown came to Olivia’s. Kailynn, the poor girl, was completely oblivious to what was going to happen.

And when them boys

See my moves,

The entire plan will get to groove

Partying is what we do

Me and my girls

All of us once again:

WOO!

Lacey ran up to Kailynn and snatched the blue beanie right off of her head. She gasped and whirled around, preparing for war. I began laughing as Olivia began scolding.

I couldn’t help it, and the boys couldn’t either, apparently. The music stopped and I heard barks of laughter come from behind us as Kailynn began running around the stage, chasing Lacey. I followed them with my eyes, a smirk on my face.

Lacey raced down the stage stairs, Kailynn following her, and Olivia chasing them both. I jogged behind all of them, the boys right behind me.

We made it all the way up to about ten rows from the exit doors (the studio we practiced in was sort of like an auditorium) before I made my way into the row of seats to watch from a chair. I kneeled down on one of the velvet covered seats and watched in amusement as everyone chased each other.

“Lia, what on Earth is going on here?” I heard a voice ask from behind me. I turned around to see a half-annoyed-half-humorous looking Simon. My smirk grew even wider.

“Lacey decided it would be fun to steal Kailynn’s hat. Kailynn didn’t necessarily agree with her on that. Then Olivia started chasing them around, attempting to get them to stop chasing each other. I, on the other hand, am enjoying this whole thing immensely.” We had a stare down until something moved behind his back which caught my attention.

Boy oh boy, did that catch my attention.

Standing behind good old Simon were five very “fit” (the girls’ term, not mine) boys. Three of them had brown hair, one had black hair, and the last one had blonde hair.

Yeah, that there was One Direction.

“LACEY!!!!!”

“DON’T TOUCH THAT SWITCH!”