A click away ( lesbian girlxgirl)

This is my first book. Let me know what y'all think as I go :)

-----------------------------------

Description of Ashely.

Ashley stone is a very attractive girl with long blonde curly hair which she wears up in a low ponytail. She dresses like a tomboy, and loves to wear baggy jeans and polo shirts.

------------------------------------

Ashley's point of view chapter 1:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I opened my eyes and flung my hand on the dresser to try and turn my alarm off. When I finally got it to shut up I sat up in my yawning as I normally do. I checked my phone to see that I had a missed call from Jessica.

I'll call her back later I thought as I went to run my bath water. I was waiting for the water to warm up when I got a text message " guess what!! We have officially been best friends for 8 years!" . It was Jessica and I looked at the date and she was right. Me and Jessica became best friends in middle school when I stopped a bully from throwing her into the trash can. We do everything together, and we are the same age. When I got out of the shower I put on my work uniform. I am a correctional officer at a prison in my home-town, Atlanta , GA. Jessica rides to work with me everyday because she works in the lunchroom at the prison.

After I finished getting ready I sat down on my couch eating a banana for breakfast. When I hear a knock at the door I grab my keys and continue to meet Jessica outside. She is wearing her normal chef outfit and we start walking to my car.

" when are you gonna get a girlfriend?" Jessica asks.

" I'm not the relationship type you should know this by now"

Jessica replies with "after Rachel broke you're heart four years ago you won't date anybody, it's like no one is good enough"

" look Jessica , one heartbreak is enough. I don't want to ever go through that emotional pain again . It's not like I don't talk to girls, I just don't date them"

Jessica grinned at me as we walked to my car. I didn't like when Jessica brought up Rachel to me. I met Rachel when I was in high school and she had a boyfriend. We hung out a couple of times and I thought she was the finest girl to ever walk on earth. As our friendship progressed we both fell head over heels for each other. She's the only girl I've ever felt like that about. But I was young , and ended up cheating on her and she left me. When I lost her my heart went through so much pain, not to mention it took me forever to get over her. Ever since then I've stayed single. Yeah I fooled around with girls but no one seems to spark my interest enough for me to be in a committed relationship.

" Ashley?"

" yes best friend?"

" can I hook you up with someone, I know you will like her. Just trust me. Pleassseeee"

" Jessica no we already tried you hooking me up with girls. They have all turned out to be weird, obsessive, and just straight creeps"

" fine, do what u want, keep being single ."

"I will ". As we pulled into work I gave Jessica a hug and kiss on the cheek goodbye as we headed to our different departments.

Today's work should go by pretty fast, just like it usually does. Plus it's a Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend off.

--------------

Sorry this chapter is so short but I'm just introducing the characters. Jessica's point of view is up next;) comment

____________