Finally Together

The doors to the elevator opened up and just like your assistant said someone was already there waiting for you guys. "WHERE IS Y/N! SHE STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME NOW IM HERE TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM HER! HAHAHA" He sounded like a lunatic you swear you heard that voice somewhere before. You stept out with your gun pointing at him and your assistant beside you. Your eyes went wide at who you were going against. "Kai what are you doing here?!" You said still pointing the gun at him. "I've come to get revenge. For all the times you never spent with me when we were together because you were such a workaholic ugh everytime i tried to take you out you always said no and told me to piss off.

And after you hurt my reputation and even made my company disappear. So now im here to kill you. So say your farewells to everyone you love." He laughed like a lunatic again. You never liked this guy because 1. You were forced to date him and 2. He was a sociopath and was mad in love with you and a creep. He charged at you, you thought he'd use his gun but this time he pulled out a knife you dodged luckily. "Y/N! WATCH OUT!" Taehyung yelled out helping you from the surprise attack that Kai had in store for back up. "Taehyung you promised me you'd stay back at the cafè!" You yelled back while fighting off Kai that was trying to get a hit on you but you blocked him everytime and got some hits while you were at it.

Kai noticed you talking to taehyung and smirked "Oh ho, you got sick of me and went to this bastard huh?! Well say goodbye to him Y/N!" Kai pointed his gun at taehyung and your instincts took over and you ran over to him and hugged him.  BANG . You got shot in your left shoulder. "Y/N? A-are you okay? I'll call the ambulance right away. Just hold on for a bit." He said scared and worried. You saw your assistant trying to protect you by standing infront of you both and fighting kai in your place. "Yeah please do while i deal with this scum." You said running towards Kai that was laughing because you got shot and he hurt your assistant that was on the ground.

"No Y/N stop!" You didnt listen to him and kept running your assistant finally got up and joined you and he held kai's arms down and you kicked him and pointed the gun at his head. "Ha how are you going to kill me with so many witnesses." You looked around and saw people watching us. You yelled "Be gone within 10 seconds or else you'll get it. 10, 9..." Everyone then started running away scared and within 10 seconds everyone was gone except BTS, your assistant, you and kai. "Heh so now i can get it over and done with and Taehyung close your eyes and cover your ears i dont want you to witness this and tell your hyungs too." Taehyung called the guys and told them to cover their ears. And then he closed his eyes.

"Goodbye Kai" You pulled the trigger. His body was lying on the ground helplessly. You ordered your assistant to get rid of the body and he did so. You felt dizzy and your body was swaying a bit and taehyung saw and rushed over to you and held you. "Y/N you did good now hold on for a bit the ambulance is just outside. They'll take care of you. Stay with me." He said tearing up. "Dont worry taehyung I've gone through worse I'm glad your still with me." You smiled. The ambulance men picked you up on this bed thing and rushed you to the hospital. You passed out while heading to the hospital but luckily the sugery went well and all you needed now was sleep.

You woke up 3 hours later and found taehyungs sleeping figure beside you holding your hand. You squeezed his hand lightly. You watched him peacefully sleep. Your assistant walked in after you called him in with your phone. "Ma'am im glad your awake are you okay now?" You nodded."Did you get the work done? From before?" He nodded. "Yes ma'am its been taken care of by my men. Have a good rest." He said while walking back out of the room. Taehyung then woke up by the sound of your voice. "Y/N I'm so glad your awake. Please dont do that ever again you scared me i thought I'd never see you again and i didn't want that."

He said starting to cry again. "Taehyung dont cry I'm okay now." You reassured him. He kissed you. You were shocked but you kissed him back. "I love you Y/N, please go out with me i know with me being an idol and always travelling and stuff i can still make it happen please give me-"  "Yes taehyung I'll go out with you." You jumped into his arms and you both embraced eachother. "Thank you y/n, im so happy right now." "I am too."

A little bit after the rest of the boys came to visit you and chat with you guys to keep you company. 1 week later you went back to your normal schedule and so did taehyung and the rest of bts, but every now and then you guys would meet up and have the days to yourselves.