THE INTER SCHOOL MUSIC COMPETITION 🎶🎶

Hey ...my lovely readers.. how's everyone..??....hope you like my story...it's my first time I'm writing..any sort of sories...bear with me..❤️❤️❤️

Who ever is eager to know about the characters ....I'll be updating a different chapters for characters... please wait ❤️
..I promise 🤞. ..soon I'll be updating it too..

So here ya go..!! All the best 💕

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"But....Jie...I cannot....."

"What do you mean you cannot Sean?" Xiao Lu said disappointed.

Lowering his head ..as he could not go against her elder sister's wishes Sean said.
"OK....jie I will..!!"

"Now that's like my good baby boy " saying so..Lu lovingly kissed his baby brother's forehead.

Xiao Lu ; Sean's elder sister and his only family left after they lost their parents in an accident when Sean was 8 and Lu was 14. Since then only Lu was for Sean and vice-versa. She treated Sean like her own son .

Xiao Lu is going to marry the heir of Jin industries ie Jin Ming .
At her 18th birthday Lu got an envelope from Jin's. There was a will of Mrs. & Mr. Xiao and Mrs. & Mr. Jin stating that Xiao Lu and Jin Ming has to marry each other once they turn 21. Since it was her late parent's last wish Xiao Lu agreed to marry Jin Ming. Since Xiao Lu and Jin Ming are still 20 years old they have an year.
For now both of them are studying business management from same college. Also Xiao Lu is managing deals of Xiao Groups...for Sean too soon overtake it...as Sean is the soul heir of the company... she's now working as CEO of the company as well as completing her graduation.

It was the day of the Inter School Music Competition....and also the day when..... something really bad happened.

The tune Sean was playing was miraculously mesmerizing. Whole auditorium went pin drop silent once Sean started playing. When Sean ended the tune .....whole auditorium was still in daze mesmerised by the melodious tune played by Sean on the flute .

' Did I play that bad ??....Why did I even agree to come here ..??...no...I disappointed ShiJie ...'.

Sean's thought were interrupted...by..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

English is not my first language..so please tell me if I'm wrong anywhere.
Also please everyone one do comment...I am not asking to vote but just comment...it gives me encouragement to write more...

And my dear readers...even 1 comment matters..so please do comment...love you all❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A small gift for you 😉😝..love love❤️🤞