2. FAMILY TIME!

Today as usual MALHOTRA'S morning starts with manik's romance and Adi's interference between them. And now they are all sitting and ordering MANIK MALHOTRA to prepare their favorite dishes for breakfast. 

Adi:- Dad, I want to have shahi paneer and naan. ( paneer gravy and white flour chapati ) 

Nan:- ( while licking her lips )  Mr. Husband, I want to have red sauce pasta and momos with chili sauce.

Ma :- mrs.malhotra and mr. Junior Malhotra, I am not a chef and this is not a restaurant. ( glaring both of them )  I will not make all this.

Nan + adi:- ( cutely ) pleaseeeeeeeeeee.....

Ma:- No..... 

Na:- ( while pouting cutely ) ok, then I don't want to eat anything. 

Adi:- ( like his mother ) copy-paste

Ma:- ( rolls his eyes in annoyance ) ohh God, why are you both so stubborn?

Adi:- because of you. 

Ma:- Now, what I did? 

Nan:- ( while shrugging her shoulder ) you always fulfill our wishes that make us greedy and stubborn. So it's all your fault.  

Ma:- ( grinned happily ) And I am proud of it. 

Everyone laughs at their sweet bickering forgetting about the fact that within two days the sole reason for their happiness is going away again for the nation's duty  

X—–X

Everyone is in the main bedroom. Adi is sleeping with his parents because he wants to spend the remaining two days with both of his parents. 

Manik and Nandini both looked at each other with pain in their eyes. They know that now they have to part their ways again for the duty which is more important than anything.