First Encounters (6)

'Dialogue'

'Narration'

'Thoughts'

*Actions*

------------------------------

Recap: Enemy siren has been spotted near the base. R.O.F.L alerted Kireina who requested a boat to be ready for them. Y/N, Kireina, Utsuno, R.O.F.L, Kracky, Javelin, Z23, Long Island, and Enterprise will go and confront the sirens. 

Azur Lane HQ Docks

10:17 A.M

Third P.O.V

We see the group rushing to the docks to confront the enemy. In the distance, we can see a boat named "Explorer"  with some Manjuus on board.

Y/N: Hey mother, is that the boat that you asked R.O.F.L to send a message to some Manjuus to prepare a boat?

Kireina: Yes dear. That boat is the boat that me, you, your brother, R.O.F.L, and Kracky. The girls have their own methods of following us. 

Utsuno: How? All I see is a boat for us. . .

Y/N: Did you forget that they are ship girls dude?

Utsuno: Oh. . .

Y/N: I sometimes question how you could forget important information most of the time?

Utsuno: It just slipped my mind? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y/N: I sadly find that believable since you forgot your homework back at school.

Utsuno: Damn, no need to expose me like that. . .  

Kireina: Enough chit chat! We need to get on board with the boat. The Manjuus will be driving. Also, don't worry. They are able to drive despite their size.

Manjuu: *Chirps*

Kireina: See? They confirmed it themselves.

Y/N; I have my doubts, but not entirely impossible since we saw them doing construction while on the tour of the base. . .

Kireina: You girls do know how to summon your rigging's, correct?

Ship girls: Yes/ Affirmative/ Yes. . .

Javelin: Javelin, full power advance~

Z23: Let's go, jeder!

(A/N: jeder = everyone)

Laffey: Deactivating self-imposed limiter. . .

Long Island: Ehehe, let's party~!

Enterprise: Venture forth!

One by one, each girl jumped into the water. While doing so, wisdom began to manifest and take form of their rigging's. Kracky also jumped in the water since he would rather swim, rather than ride with Kireina, Utsuno, and Y/N since he wants to see the action.

10:30 A.M

Somewhere in the ocean

We see the group tailing behind the ship girls. They are looking around to see where the enemy could be with R.O.F.L acting as their radar

Y/N: Hey R.O.F.L, any luck on the location of the enemy?

R.O.F.L: Negative. The enemy should be around here, but we are not seeing it. . . My suggestion is that either they are underwater or above us. . .