Chapter 34:

[CHASE'S POV]

I woke up with charli on the other side on the bed. I frowned and pulled her closer. She started to wake up and her eyes fluttered open.

"morning princess" I spoke.

"morning daddy" she giggles.

"i swear to god" I groan.

"have fun with me" she whines.

"what do u wanna do?" I kiss her lips.

[CHARLI'S POV]

"lets make them think they haven't won" I smirk.

"gonna be hard but ok baby." Chase smirks.

I laugh and get up. I go into the bathroom, shower and change into a black crop top and blue Jean shorts. I walk out the bathroom with my makeup done.

"you look amazing. I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands off you" Chase smirks.

"well try mr" I smirk back.

I quickly kiss him but he pulls me back and kisses me again. We stay like that for about 2 minutes then I pull away.

"see you tonight okay?" I say.

"yup" he pouts. I walk out the room and put a moody look on my face.

morning!! So!! Are you and chase okay" Addison asks.

"haven't talked to him." I said with a full tone. She frowned and I knew my plan was working.

[ADDISONS POV]

My plan hasn't worked. Plan b.

"GUYS COME ON WE ARE ALL WATCHING A MOVIE" I called.

everyone came running in except char and chase. I told everyone to sit somewhere that would force charli and chase to sit next to eachother. Chase eventually came in and sat down. After about 2 minutes char came in.

"where do I sit?" Charli pouts.

"next to chase?" Dixie says hopefully.

"ughhh" she groans.

[CHARLI'S POV]

I was squashed up against chase. I secretly loved it but I couldn't let them know that . Chase looked like he was falling asleep so I decided to put my arm on the back of the sofa. I whispered to him.

"pretend to fall asleep then fall on my lap so you can sleep." I whisper.

He nodded. He slowly closed his eyes and then "fell" onto my lap.

"uhm..." I say, acting uncomfortable.

"let the boy sleep" Nick says. 

"ugh fine." I groan.

I looked down at him and smiled. I look back up and see Addi in front of me with her camera.

"I'm posting that!" She squeals.

@addisonre

Liked by: Petroutv nickaustin miahwaywarddd and 1,397,075 others: Caption: he fell asleep on her!!@charlidamelio and @lilhuddy

Caption: he fell asleep on her!!
@charlidamelio and @lilhuddy

Comments:

Charlidamelio: why did u post thisss
Reply: it's cute

Paytonnn: uhm ok
Reply: Chacha

Elliesaysers: that's my baby
Reply: okie
Load more comments:

As we are watching the movie I get a message from Payton.

Payton 🥰

hey baby

hey hubby

I was thinking...I could fly you to Florida!!

Omg yay

Note the sarcasm. I didn't want to leave chase i love him!! I guess It'll only be a few days...

when!! ❤️❤️

in about 3 days!

  ok that's perfect babe I get to meet your parents

I felt guilty I was gonna meet his parents when 3 days before I gave his bestfreind head...

exactly!! And can you explain the pic addi posted?

oh yea... we were watching  a movie and chase fell on me when he was asleep. Everyone told me to leave him so I did and addi took it the wrong way and took a pic...

ok baby I trust you!! Anyway I'm gonna go to bed I love you princess.

love you to baby boy

Chase calls me princess. By the time i was finished the movie had finished and we all headed off to bed. I woke chase but he just put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.

"stay with me!!" He whines.

"Chase we've got to go to bed I'm tired get up now" I stated firmly.

"oh fuck yea sorry thought u were Ellie." He apologises.

Well it's set I'm going to be going to Florida in 3 days to see my boyfriends parents who I don't even want to talk to. I guess I'll tell chase tomorrow. I walk into our room and so does chase.

"I'm so tired." Chase flops onto the bed.

"me to. I know what will do the trick!!" I squeal.

"and what's that?" Chase laughs.

"CUDDLESSSSS" I shout.

"yesss" chase agrees.

I quickly change then jump into bed. Chase put his arms around me and pulled me closer. I snuggle into his chest and we fall asleep.