~chapter 1 ~

" SOPHIA ! " mum shouted . Ugh why do we have to wake up so early in summer ? We seriously need our beauty sleep. "Sophia ! Get down here " my mum angrily shouted . "Coming mum " I said . I got up my from my comfy sweet bed and walked down the stairs to my dear mum " yes mum ? " I rolled my eyes. " you're going to your cousins for a couple of days , pack up." What the ? " why? What have I done ?" I replied with a stutter . " I'm going on a business trip , you'll be okay ." Mum I can stay on my own , I promise I'll behave " "NO" she said . I gave her my innocent face " please mum ?" She rolled her eyes and nodded her head and said fine . " but your cousin is gonna come and check on you ." She said . " okay love you mum !! " I replied happily .

I helped my mum pack , she had a couple hours before she leaves . And I was just thinking about what to do when I'm all alone hehe . I have my whole evening planned out now , I'll order some pizzas and have my own little movie night while watching the movie " blended " one of my favorite movies cause it's really funny and can never get boring . Then make some brownies , which are one of my favorite deserts EVER! A movie night is not complete without a desert my friend .

The taxi arrived to my mum to the airport , " bye mum ! Have a safe flight ! Love you !! " * hugs mum * " thank you honey , love you too . Now be good your cousin Henry will be poping by to see how things are going " she said . I nodded and said okay as she got into the taxi . I went back in the house and of course nobody was watching me so I thought it was time to have a little dance with myself ahah . I ordered a pizza and started watching blended , I literally fell off the couch with so much laughter ahah now don't act like that never happened to you ;) . The house phone rang and if you watch pretty little liars you're most probably like me paranoid that the person is calling is A , when really A sends texts in the series ... But you know what I mean . I answered the phone and it was Henry . I turned the volume of the tv down and answered the phone " hello ?" I said " hey Sophia it's Henry " Happily Henry said . " oh hey there Henry " I replied acting as if I was excited that fact I was interrupted , not . " so like I am with my friend Cameron and he's gonna pop by and check on you since I have to look after Vanessa for awhile she's being pretty annoying so I decided to send my mate Cameron there , remember you guys met at the mall last week while I was with him ?" " yeah I remember " I replied . " great alright so he's gonna swing by , yeah don't be stupid Sophia like literally " I chuckled and said " yeah okay."

30 minutes later ...
The door bell rang . I looked outside the window and saw a really cute guy . I thought to myself " wait could this be Cameron " I said to myself .. I answered the door and the cute guy WAS CAMERON ! I remember the last time I saw Cameron not too long ago he wasn't that attractive to me . But now ? Mama Mia !! This boy is on fire smoking hot and he literally seems like a guy you would see on tumblr *_* I stared at Cameron for a while until he clicked his fingers in his face which got me back to normal . " hey " Cameron said and high fived . I smiled and replied " hey , wow is it just me or have you changed ?" He chukled and said " hahah no , maybe you were not paying much attention to me last time " he winked . I literally was about to faint on my door step with all the hotness and cuteness of his <3 ! He told me Henry sent him over which I knew about , he asked if everything's okay and what I am up too . "Well I'm watching a movie and just eating some pizza , should you like to join ?" I said . " nah thanks I gotta get back to Henry's he's probably trying to call me and everything but my phone is dead " he said . I didn't really mind to be honest so yeah . " so I'll see ya later , can I get your name ? I kinda forgot hehe ." He said while the most cutest smile *_* " yeah sure , ahah it's Sophia " I replied with a giggle . " Sophia ? Wow that's a beautiful name , just like you " Cameron said . I WAS ABOUT TO DIE THAT MOMENT ! HE JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL ! oh my fucking god !! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING ? HE IS LIKE UGHHH I WANT HIM !! . I giggled and said " awwh thank you " " no problem " he said with a wink . He was about to leave until..