Ch 2 - Jack Frost

Figures were spotted across the room. Their presence kind of scared me. I guess spending 10 years in my bedroom made me a bit claustrophobic. Anna's small hand tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around as she whispered,
"The other sectors are for kids.." We both giggled as I put my arm over her shoulder and we walked inside. As we headed towards the office Anna made a little song up.
"We're off to see the creepy office lady! The creepy office lady of Snowflake State Secondly Collage!" We laughed as we opened the door and walked up to the desk. The lady lowered her glasses and looked at our face.
"What do you two pesky kids want?!" She sniggered as she poked Anna in the chest.
"We're new students.." Anna muttered.
"I'm Elsa Flake and this is my sister Anna Flake." The lady nodded and typed frantically at her keyboard.
"Ahh yes, royalty I see. Here are your schedules and locker numbers." She passed us pieces of paper.
"Now be gone with you!" We scrambled out of the office and went our own ways.
**Five Minutes Later**
After searching frantically through millions of hallways I finally found my locker. I out in the passcode but the lock didn't budge. I shook it and hit it but nothing happened. I suddenly felt a talk on my shoulder. I spun around and a boy faced me. He had sparkling blue eyes, frost white hair and wore a navy blue hoodie with denim jeans.
"Need help?" His voice sounded like snowflakes. I nodded and shuffled out of the way.
"Newbie?" He asked.
"Yeah. Last time I froze my school but that's a whole different story.." He laughed and I laughed with him. I felt something with him.. I felt a connection...
"Well I'm Jack, Jack Frost. It's been a pleasure meeting you." He smiled and opened my locker. I smiled back and replied,
"Elsa, Elsa Flake. What class do you have first?" I asked as I buried my thing into my locker except my schedule.
"Math, you?"
"Same here, shall we go together?"
"We shall!" We laughed and talked the whole way to class. I had a feeling this was gonna be a good day....
***
A/N: Awwwww!! Aren't they just the cutest thing ever?!!! More coming soon!