🎬 0

One day,

Lee JaeHyeong has just arrived to the building of the label where he works and immediately goes to his studio, greeting some people who crossed his way.

"Good morning"

Someone says as soon as he pushed the door. JaeHyeong then spots his co-worker, Kim WooSung, sitting in front of his laptop.

"Morning Hyung! Am I too late?"

"Not really, it's me who arrived too early"

WooSung sights, stretching his arms in the air. JaeHyeong sit next to him and looks at the still empty pattern on the screen.

"...I can't find the perfect accords"

JaeHyeong just nods and reads some of the papers on the desk. WooSung let him do, knowing already what the younger will say.

"Uhm, the lyrics are full of hate"

And here we go...

"Hyung, tell me what's wrong, you're like this for the past few days!"

WooSung just shrug before rubbing his neck, while JaeHyeong stare at him, waiting for an answer and it seems that WooSung can't avoid the subject judging by the younger's reaction.

"I know it's none of my business but it affects our work so it somehow become my business don't you think?"

JaeHyeong insists and WooSung sights.

"Fine... You remember the dating rumor?"

JaeHyeong then wrinkled his eyebrows after thinking about this annoying period.

"Uh, the one about you and this singer?"

"Yeah, this fucking rumor"

WooSung says with a frown.

There was this famous idol girl who asks him to write and produce one of her song, everything went good until she proposed to pay him a dinner. WooSung didn't think much about it, he has done that before as it's a good way to promote his career.

But she is so famous that a fucking paparazzi could not ignore the occasion to take a picture of her dinning with a male producer. So stupid.

In the end, he received a stupid sentimental problem and some threatening letters that told him not to approach her again.

JaeHyeong waits for the older to continue his sentence but as soon as he do, JaeHyeong turns at him with wide eyes.

"Your what ask what and you say what?"

WooSung sights.

"When my boyfriend ask about it, I told him it was true"

JaeHyeong hit his arms.

"I heard it dumbass but why??"

WooSung draw his lips into a line.

"Dude, it's him who encourage me to enter in a label and to be an official producer! Yet, here he is accusing me to cheat on him with every single things!"

"Oh... I used to have the same problem with mine but now we're okay. Just give him time to adapt."

"I want to do that but he is so annoying! He even said that we are flirting! For real, me and you? Ew!"

JaeHyeong prefers not to comment on this.

"I mean, he won't even listen to my explanation so I though that I'll just tell him what he wanted to hear"

"Uh, I see and how did he react?"

"He was mad, he left our flat until now"

When he finishes talking, WooSung is fuming, this situation was so stupid to his eyes. JaeHyeong just nods slowly before patting WooSung shoulder.

/---/

Here we go 😆😆