Day 4 ( SELF HARM CONTENT AHEAD)

Hey again.. so ever since my spouse stopped talking to me I've been...

Cutting.

I know I need to stop but the pain hurts so much that I take it out on myself. I wish that someone could understand the pain I'm going through but whenever I try to get help it's always " It's just a phase "

NO THE FUCK ITS NOT

I hate when adults just don't even bat an eye when their kids are depressed they just say it's fine you'll get over it or it's just a phase you'll be out of it soon.

HAVE THEY EVER BEEN THROUGH WHAT US KIDS/ADULTS GO THROUGH ONLINE?!

No they haven't so they lie when they say " oh I've been through that before you'll get through it "

HUNTY YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE INTERNET AND WIFI BACK THEN, so I don't even know what your talking about

A lot of people go through self harm and I would like to say that it's not right and we can get through

A lot of people go through self harm and I would like to say that it's not right and we can get through. Maybe not at the moment but maybe in the future.

I'm so sorry I'm trying to stay positive but, it's hard to.

This is what we go through and yes it hurts a lot but we can get through it together so message me if you would like to be friends or you need help with something because I'm always here to support you.