Chapter 12

Its been months now since l was reunited with my brothers....Things have been growing on pretty well...we haven't really talked about how we are going to approach our uncle but one day we are supposed to take back what rightfully belong to us....

My uncle doesn't know l am reunited with my brothers....one thing l know for sure is when he does he's gonna be really shocked....He wanted these boys to die homeless due to starvation and hunger....So l am supposed to meet up Thabani by OK Mart,he said he will be waiting for me there...so l grab my wallet and went to my car...

l drove off to OK mart...when l park my car l notice a crowd people gathering by the door they must be seeing something..God knows what happened there....l get out of my car and texts Thabani,"I'm there" but he doesn't reply....after waiting for what seemed like a long time without getting a reply l decide to go look for him into the shop...when l approached the entrance l saw Thabani in handcuffs being held by two police officers....

l was frightened l rushed there and pleaded with the police officers if l could talk to him he was my boyfriend.....they Police officer said he had indulged into a fight and beaten up some other man badly and the man had been taken to the hospital....Tears trickled down my cheeks what had gotten over Thabani....l didn't know him to be a violent person...l go and kneel in front of him...l plead with him if he could talk to me...if he could tell me what happened....what Thabani did next froze me....

He raised his head and and l saw a shine object on his mouth...he dropped it only to see that it was a diamond ring,"Nomalanga would you please marry me...l am more than confident you are the one for me"to say l was shocked was an underestimate...how can he seriously propose in handcuffs....

He looked at me waiting for an answer," Of course Thabani l will marry you"l said with tears trickling down my cheeks....The Police officers then came forward and removed the cuffs from Thabani....Thabani thanked them and they congratulated us.....It was then l realized that we were not alone when l saw crowds of people clapping their hands and shouting their congratulations and some even taking videos and pictures.....I couldn't t believe this guy,he had to go to these extreme levels only to propose....he must be really insane,Thabani then helped me to my car and we drove off to my house when l arrived l couldn't even surprise my ma with the good news,

News had already spread on social media...l started receiving calls one after the other from family and friends....Thabani had really made us viral on social media....l then spent the rest of the day on social media seeing how trending Thabani's proposal had been.....Thabani and ma made dinner together...dinner was served and we ate peacefully...Ma then retired to bed...l did the dishes with the help of Thabani...when we were about to finish Thabani brought his face to my neck and started kissing me,l turned to face him and kissed him back....he then lifted me and went straight to our room...he continued putting kissed on my body in no time our clothes were off....he laid my body carefully on the bed and kissed every part of my body slowly.......

I then felt him enter me slowly that when images of my uncle rapping me started flashing in my mind.....tears started falling down...Thabani quickly notices it and stops to see if l was alright,Thabani made me look at him in the eyes..l couldn't stop the tears from falling...he made me sit on his lap and allowed me to cry on his chest...when l stopped crying l told him how my uncle would come and rape me whenever he pleases,

l told him how he made me take pills to avoid being pregnant,l told him everything....Thabani placed me on the bed and stormed in the bathroom l could feel he was really furious....l didn't know if it was l he was made at l wish l had told him earlier before he proposed....l followed him in the bathroom when l was about to apologize he kissed me passionately...the kiss was filled with different emotions anger,love l responded to the kiss and he then entered me slowly whilst he made me look at him in the eye so that l know that he wasn't my uncle and he wasn't going to hurt me.....after the steamy session we then bathed ourselves and went to bed....this has been the best day and also best night of my life so far......