i

(3rd POV)

A handsome young man in his mid twenties, stepped out of his BMW 5 series. His personal guard closed the car door after he stepped out and led the way.

He kept his view straight ahead, trying not to look around as he didn't want any reminder of the past memories. It was the last thing he wanted.

But even if he tried, he couldn't avoid it. The memories of his past flooded his mind once again. Haunting him once again like it was just yesterday.

"GO GO GO!" Taehyung yelled through his earpiece. The second he saw the glimpse of  fire starting to take a hazardous turn right in front of his eyes. He had to get his members out of the building.

He heard gunshots from afar. He ran out of the room he was in, leaving the bruised enemy to die. He ran through the swarm of people.

Dead enemies.

He ran as fast as he could, continuously telling his members to move out of the building.

"Taehyung! We're missing two members!" He stopped in his tracks as Jungkook, their hacker, told him.

"Who?!" He looked around the room, trying to find any of his missing members.

"Hyeri and Chaeyoung." With those two names mentioned, Taehyung started running threw the hallways searching for the females.

"Jungkook, where?!" He heard clicks on the other side of the earpiece. "First floor on the right. The meeting room is where Chae is. But I can't find the location in which Hyeri is in."

"Well hurry up!" He leaped out of the room in which he was in; no sign of Hyeri. Taehyung ran as fast as his legs could go.

When he reached the first floor and the room, he saw Chaeyoung, fighting with an enemy. She had one of her arms covering her nose and mouth from the smoke. He grabbed his gun, and shot at the enemy.

She turned around, ready to shoot him before she realized it was him. He ran towards her, cupping her face, examining it.

"Baby, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" She shook her head, cupping his two hands that were on her cheeks, with her palms. "No, don't worry. I'm fine," she said, before a high pitched shriek was heard.

"Help! Please, help me!" Chaeyoung flung away from Taehyung once recognizing the shriek. Hyeri. One of her best friends.

"Guys! She's on the second floor!" Jungkook said through the ear piece. Taehyung pulled his hair back. He wouldn't be able to get there fast enough.

If he had known, he would have went for Hyeri first and then his girlfriend. Taehyung was about to tell Chaeyoung to leave before she spoke. "No, I'm not going to leave babe. She's our family."

He didn't say anything. She was stubborn and she wasn't going to listen to him. But before Taehyung and Chaeyoung could run up and save her, the ceiling above them started crumbling.

Taehyung grabbed her hand, pulling her to his chest and turned them around. The ceiling crumbled down, followed by a scream.

When it hit the ground, both of them turned around. And to their utter surprise, they saw Hyeri, shouting for help as the fire slowly engulfed her body.

Chaeyoung gasped in horror, a trail of tears flowing down her cheeks as the fire kept burning around her dear friend.

Taehyung stood there staring, watching in horror as the fire burned her. He was snapped out of his shocked phase when Chaeyoung started running towards her.