Herpes or furbys

Beginning

I went to Ariana's concert and it was amazing 🤩!! It was so good and she sung beautifully and I went back home with my bus and ran my self over with it to relieve my fettish and my cousin cane with me but she has to go.

When I went to sleep I was woken up early in the morning by the dumb Royal Mail man and I gave him a kind gesture through the window to say thank you to him for waking me up but to my surprise it was for me and I wasn't expecting anything cause I didn't order anything but Amazon is a drug so I might have done but it came in Ariana grande packaging so it must have been from her and i opened it and to my surprise it was this thing..

I thought it was a strange gift but went a long with it and it was very cool! I played with it all day and it even had an app! But I started getting strange feelings in my penis and vagina and it was

I had to go to the doctor it was that bad and he told me it can only come from an act of sexual tings init fam so yeah only conclusion was that it touched me in my sleep or it was my sugar daddy but I told him to come next week 🙄 but he hasn't messaged me saying it was him so it must be the Furby!

The Following messages contain sexual references! Viewer discretion is advised 🔞

Ariana 😌💅

Hi! Thanks for the gift!

No Probs! It's cute isn't it!

Yeah but I think it touched me in my sleep

Really? Can it even do that

Yes it can
And it gave me herpes

Omg I'm so sorry ☹️

It's fine but I need treatment

I'll talk to you later

Ok bye 😘🥺

In the end I still continue to suffer from herpes and I have tried to bin the Furby but It still appears In my room when I sleep.

Help!