14: half and half (lemon)

Yes this is a cross over heheh

F/f = favorite flavor
F/m = favorite meal

After the training camp fukurodani didn't stop training they kept going reason: spring  inter high  games.

Yes nationals were coming up and they were not thinking about loosing at all.

"Ok team gather up" the team gathered up while y/n cleaned up the gym. "Spring inter high is around the corner but you all practiced very hard now I will give you one day off but that doesn't mean you become all lazy the next day so enjoy tomorrow".

All the boys were grateful for the break except bokuto. "BUT SIR-" "bokuto-San just take a break" akaashi wanted this break and he felt bad for y/n. She needed a break.

"AGAAASHI WHYYY" akaashi gave bokuto a death stare and that shut him up. "Y/n-chan needs a break" the rest of the team backed up akaashi thus leaving bokuto to loose.

Y/n giggled and walked over to the boys and thanked them.

After everyone left bokuto akaashi and y/n walked to there house together they all lived somewhat close to each other.

"So I was thinking we could all hang out tomorrow ya know" bokutos eyes lit up. "YES THAT SOUNDS GOOD" akaashi hit the back of bokutos neck.

"Oi shut up your to loud" bokuto nodded. "Oh and y/n-chan I'm sorry but I have better stuff to do not that I dont want to hang out with you guys just that you know I'll probably have to help my mom out or something".

Y/n looked disappointed but understood. "Ok akaashi I was really looking forward to us hanging out".

Akaashi patted y/n's head and left bokuto and her alone.

"So~ how about we have se-" "kotaro your such a pervert you know" bokuto blushed. "You didn't deny it~" said y/n in a playful tone.

"H-hey shut up".

Y/n and bokuto arrived at y/n's house.

"So wanna stay the night" asked y/n. Bokuto lifted an eyebrow. "But I'm a perv~". He got to y/n's level and she could practically feel his breath against her face.

"OI GET A ROOM" both of them looked over to see y/n's brother. "Shut up Akihiro". Her brother smirked and left them. "Anyways wanna stay over and I dont mind if your a perv you sure are a hot one"

Bokuto blush but agreed to stay the night.

Nothing happened (ah ha ha)

The next day both of them woke up. Well more like Akihiro woke them both up with pots and pans.

"So~ how did my princess sleep~" said bokuto. "Mostly good" said y/n still clinging on to bokuto.

They both got ready bokuto went to the the closet and got his clothes: yes he has clothes at your house because he likes to spent nights with you.

"I'm ganna change in the bathroom" said y/n. "I dont mind looking~". Y/n left the room even though bokuto kept whining.

Akihiro walked in the room were bokuto was. "So I'm grateful you too didn't have sex" bokuto blush. "That was the original plan though"

"Anyways I'm going out do whatever you want just dont hurt her or burn the house down got it" bokuto nodded and Akihiro left.

"Hey dummy what was that about" asked y/n. "Nothing just that your brother practically gave is permission to fu-" y/n shut him up before he said anything else.