Todobaku part 1

3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟---
"Bakugo and todoroki have been having a secret relationship for a few months now."

.

𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
Fucking icyhot wanted me to come over so i can hang out with him stupid ass friends he called me earlier to ask me i replied with, "Fuck no why the hell should I hang out with you and you stupid ass friends!" "𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜-" he replied with. I let out a small "tch" sound "𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤- 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧-" he said. He honestly sounded pissed when he said that. He hung up and I felt bad for a second then I got angry and let out a "tch" sound again. I hated hanging around him when his friends were there cause todoroki never payed attention to me when I was there and I'm 95% percent sure that fucking Deku likes -MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND- it pisses me off cause Deku always has his eyes on my dadd-I MEANT ICYHOT- well. It just triggers me cause Deku fucking thinks he's gonna get my man. I want an open relationship so people know that we're dating and nobody can hit on him, but. I don't think he wants one. Tsk- I might as well go so I fucking know Deku isn't gonna try to steal my man.

timeskip
I got ready to go to his dorm. I was wearing black leggings and a fucking black and white striped hoodie. I looked totally gay with the leggings- well I mean I kinda am- well anyways, I didn't tell icyhot I was coming so I walked to his dorm and slammed open his door. "𝙬𝙤𝙖𝙝 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?"he asked while sitting next to Deku and momo. If I am being honest it kinda pissed me off that those two assholes were next to my boyfriend."I'm fucking hanging out out with you guys" most of class 1-A was there which I was surprised. "Well we're gonna play truth or dare so come sit down- ribbit—"tsuyu said "tch" I sat down while glancing at todoroki. He looked at me with confusion and just shook his head that when I saw- FUCKING DEKU PUT HIS CRUSTY HAND ON ICYHOTS THIGH- I growled under my breath and let out the "tch" sound as todoroki pushes his hand away. Then Deku fucking say to todoroki "Uh t-todoroki- I kinda like y-you!" Everyone except me was aweing and I was pissed so I stood up and yelled "FUCK NO DEKU YOU ASSHOLE HES FUCKING MINE! HES MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND! ME AND HIM ARE DATING!"DEKU just rolled his eyes. Tch- "Bakugo, can I talk to you privately for a second?-..." he said with a cold voice. I have to admit- when he fucking talks like that it turns me on- "Bakugo..* he said again as he pulled me to my room.

(Should I make another part or no ;-;)

=•Word count 494 words•=