Description

They were alive before time started and they will be long after time has ended. They were the unknown. The monsters in the night. They were the reason noone was out after sunset. They created chaos and destruction. They craved blood. The hunger grew until they had to be stopped.

But who could stop the oldest creatures alive?

A witch, and with the witch's power her new species grew to become faster, more lethal, more ferocious than any thing else alive. They were werewolves, and she was their goddess, in the beginning. She gave them mates to strengthen their hearts.

But! This story isnt about them. Its about the Witch's gift to her creation... the first trueblood daughter. Her life bound to the moon. She became the goddess her people loved. She became the first true born were-witch. She was an immortal queen born to an unheard of species.They were the species that started the new world. Their offspring carried warrior sprit and a strength like no other. Pure was their legacy. Pure like no other breed. She became her species salvation, and the creatures doom. This story is about Amara. Her struggles as she learns her simple village life was made possible because her mother cursed them all, her hurt as she finds the Truth. Her love for her people and her kindness.

She was the treasure and they were her guard. She was their queen and they truely loved her. Amaras journey isnt simple and may take a nasty twist or two. But what's a good story without a little gore... right?

****This is just something i came up with in a dream it isnt like most or anyother wolf books. Mature scenes-!!*