Lost without you

(A/N this might be very similar to Leaving You, but this randomly came to my head and i can't sleep so here we are. again there will he mentions of self harm and attempted su!c!de)

-Don's POV-
I honestly don't know how much longer i can keep my feelings from Kat. She and R*y recently got married and it tore my heart out. I know i should be happy for them but it's hard when you're in love with your best friend.

I'm currently at Kats house for a cast 'party'. It's really just a hang out but still. I'm currently standing outside. I don't really want to be with anyone right now, lately i've really been struggling. Mel has been a big help but sometimes i wonder if it would just be easier to die. I've also been self harming a lot lately. I've told Mel and she's trying to help me stop. It works but sometimes i can't help but relapse.

No one knows about my feelings for Kat other than Mel. And i don't plan on telling anyone else. I hear someone come outside and i silently pray that it isn't Kat.

"Hey you okay there?" I hear Mel ask. Thank god it's her, i'd much rather be alone but if i were to be bothered by someone i'd want it to be Mel. "Not really, no." I say looking down. I sit down on the concrete steps and Mel sits with me. She puts an arm around me.

"Look i know this is about Kat, i don't know how many times i have to tell you this before you believe it but you have to tell her at some point. You can't just keep it from her forever. She deserves to know." I'm already annoyed. She thinks it's that easy. "Easier said than done. If i tell her then i'll lose her as a friend and i don't think i can cope with that." I say tearing up.

Instead of answering Mel just wraps me in a giant hug. A few minutes later i decide to go home. Mel lets me leave and i walk inside to grab my stuff. I walk inside with my head low, hoping no one sees that i've been crying. I quickly grab my stuff and say bye before exiting.

As soon as i get home i run inside and to my room. I pull out my razor and start cutting. As i'm cutting thoughts swarm my head. Evil thoughts.

Just kill your self already.

Another cut.

No body loves you.

Another cut.

It would be better if you just died.

Another. Cut.

Each cut deeper than the one before, eventually i grab a knife from my kitchen. I walk back to my room and carve KAT into my arm. At this point i'm sobbing. Im about to stab myself when my bedroom door swings open.

I see Mel, Emily, Ray, and Kat. Fuck.

-Kat's POV-
I'm talking with the cast when Dom enters the house with her head low, i can tell she's been crying. As soon as she leaves i pull Mel aside and ask her what's wrong with Dom.

"Ok i cant give you the full answer because it will betray Dom's trust but what i can say is; she's dealing with a lot of personal stuff right now. It's really been effecting her lately, but don't worry i'm taking care of her." Mel explains, i nod my head and thank her. I decide to text Dom.

K- Hey Dom! You looked like you were crying when you left.. just want to make sure you are doing ok. Mel said you were dealing with some personal issues right now, i want you to know I'm always here for you. Love you! - Xx Kat

No response. I text her again, getting a little worried.

Kat- Just checking in, you're worrying me a little please answer me.