time skip a year

Allie's pov
My baby girl is one years old already. I'm in the bathroom because  I took a pregnancy test and it I positive. I walk back and forth how can I be pregnant. My husband should be home any minute now from work. I quit being a singer and dancer but I do hang out with my girls. Today we were supposed to go to the mall but said I didn't feel well they got worried and came over they are sitting on my and Jimin's bed waiting for me. I came out they said so.... I said I'm pregnant. They came to hug me and said it better be a boy or I'm going to kill your husband. I said speaking of him how do I tell him.
They said just tell him when gets home. Jimin said tell me what. We all scream and we totally forgot Bella was sleeping. She awakes up. I said crap girls we totally forgot she was sleep. Bella said mommy. I said yes baby. Bella said why did you scream. I said baby your daddy scared me that's it I'm sorry for awake you up. Bella said it's okay and went to her daddy and said don't scare my mommy she is mine. Jimin said she is mine before yours you won't be here without me. Bella said goodnight mommy and daddy. US said goodnight baby girl. Jimin said tell me what princess. I said I'm pregnant again. Jimin came to me hugged me so tight and I said baby I can't breathe. He let go and said sorry princess. I said it's fine your just happy. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. He deepened the kiss.