MEETING PORTGAS D. ACE

It's been many years since I started my journey to find 'HIM' and from this journey I know one thing I don't think I'm a normal human or even a human and I also witness many change that happened to this world but I don't think I want to involve myself in. I just need to move forward and seek for the 'HIM' that I need.

I think it's been 50 years. I met a lot of people but never befriend them. Just stay for a while with them and disappear quietly like a ghost. I witness many thing and I know never to trust human because I know human is a greedy and unpredictable creature. I also learnt something new about myself. I never get old like people around me and sick even though I didn't eat any food or drink some water for a years or didn't eat anything at all. I never get tired or sick maybe just bored sometimes. I can't die too. LOOKS LIKE I'M SOME KIND OF IMMORTAL!!!

But.... I still didn't know who is 'HIM'? WHY DO I NEED TO SAVE HIM? FROM WHAT? DID HE EVER EXIST?!

Today is the day Gol D Roger, the pirate king will be execute. Gol D Roger someone even I respect him. He the only one I think deserve that title. I met him once. I supposes I could call him my acquainted along with Edward Newgate and Monkey D Garp(a crazy man). One thing I should said they don't know what my look is. I always wear a hood over my head and a mask. I don't know why I feel insecure or perhaps its something else but I just don't want to show my face to anyone. I feel like I'm waiting for something? Maybe someone...

They don't know that I know all of World Government secret and the reason why they afraid of the D will. I don't know why I knew it but it's just the more I keep roaming this world the more I keep hearing some voice and sometime I get a vision about something unfamiliar with but feel familiar. It's like its me in that vision but also feel like somebody else. It's weird but maybe if I keep moving forward I'll get to the bottom of this mystery thing that keep happening to me.

Times moving faster than I ever though. Now it's been 20 years since Gol D Roger execution and I still didn't find the 'HIM'. Sometimes I get tired of seeking for something I didn't even know if that person ever exist or not but I don't know why I keep walking around like there's something that stop me from quit this non-existing search. Everything around me keep changing but I still stay the same as the time of my awaken. Nothing change ever since the started of my journey.

But this times I know something gonna change in my lifes. I just have to wait and see what is it. Right now am stopping at the bar named Gold Roger. This is Loguetown the place where's Gol D Roger born and die. The beginning place for pirates who want to search for One Piece. Curse him to start all this new pirates eras. One Piece why did this people want to seek for it. Pirates, marines and revolutionary all of them the same. Sometimes it's feel suffocated when you know the secret of beginning and ending of world. Reason why marines tried to stop pirates from seeking One Piece, reason revolutionary fight World Government. Monkey D Dragon, leader of revolutionary, he only know half of the WG secret but that enough reason for him to fight them. Human are a foolish and the most greedy creature there will never be ending of this useless war. Even if he can bring down the WG but there will be more people like them. The circle will keep repeating over and over again because human will never change.

Ugh...this place is always full of rookie pirates who think they can take the Grandlines. A fool!

Ahhhhh...look likes when it's comes to bar there will always fight involve and a foolish rookie and cocky one.

'Well guys look here what we got a mysterious person who hide their face...why don't you show us your face.'

And when it's been mention they appear. Ughh...I should't have stop at this place just cause my feeling said so. Way to go to ruin my peaceful moments. Why can't this type of people mind their own business. Whatever I don't want to deal with this type of people. Better get out from here!!!

'Bill please...' after I pay for the drink I stand up and walk away cause I don't want to deal with them. It is waste of my time but unfortunately it's not that easy huh...

'Oi, how dare you ignore me! Don't ya know who am I. I have 22,000,000 Belly know as Darwin The Spike!'

'Ugh... this is what I don't want to deal with, amma just release a tiny bit of haki.'

When a group of pirates tried to grab the hoody person suddenly all of them collapse one by one. The hoody person keep walking to the exit without noticing someone keep staring at her.

'Heh...interesting one,'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn those stupid wannabie pirates. Ruining my mood only, this is why I hate stopping for a drink. This is all your fault Roger! Starting a new era before you die, why can't you die quietly. A FOOL!!!

"ALL OF THEM FU@#$@G FOOL!!!"

'Well....well...looks likes someone in a bad mood. Don't ya?'

'WHO THE HELL ARE YA?!!!'

From the other side of alley suddenly appear a man who wear a yellow shirt that is left unbutton which is showing a very muscular body and a pair of short with an orange hat that has a happy and sad smile on his head. He have an unruly black hair. When he come even closer you can see he has a freckles and he also a very good looking guys.

'Me? I'm Portgas D Ace! Nice to meet ya!!!'