The beginning

( by the way this is my first time writing a story on here so if I miss something up please comment ^^ )

When a soul is lost in an Angela's body. This symbol will appear on their arm by the shoulder blade, or even on their wrist. Here's the thing. This never happened before. Until the year 2013. A man/angel, John Watson, from the sky, landing in a city by the name of London. John had the symbol on his arm. Of course the man didn't have a shirt on, revealing the symbol out to this new land of london. Wounded, the man had to find shelter because it was raining in this 'new' land. The fallen angel has never seen any of the machines that were moving around. There were people in them. What the hell is this place? The short mans snowy white eyes begin to look around his surroundings. He then saw the strange tall man with curly dark brown hair that was standing right in front of him. But then everything went black.

********

When Johns eyes finally open up all he could see we're blurs. That his until he felt a stinging pain on his cheek. Along with a startling noise. The tall man had slapped him. The soulless angel slowly raises his head to look up into the mans eyes he saw a blank facial expression. As if no emotion was ever present on the mans face. Studying the man that was standing above him. He moved his arms a bit, that was until he felt the scratchy rope up against his skin. Now he is tied down to a chair. The man snickers "morning, sleeping angel" his voice was low and deep. Yet smooth like skin. But of course. John did not say a word. He could tell the man that had trapped him was a demon. After five minutes of awkward silence the angel finally spoke " have I done something wrong to where you had to kidnap me, and tie me down?". The mans voice had a nice smooth tone. The man kept the evil smirk on his face and began to circle the other " Names Sherlock Holmes. You're the first". That's when the short man looked back up into the mans eyes " the first what?" There was a hint of curiosity in the mans voice. " the first soulless angel. I can get a lot of money off of you." The mans eyes turn back to a black color.

Yet it seemed as if John was not fazed by the other's answer, still containing his emotionless facial expression. Although Sherlock still had a evil, yet satisfying smirk. The tall man soon took a couple long steps toward the tied up man who seemed muscular, strong, and brave. However, it seemed like something was missing. Of course we already knew it was the Angela's soul but...... there was something else. Something more important. When the angel had landed on earth, he had lost his abilities. You see, a felt can eliminate demons by one touch and heal the worthy. He has no soul nor his abilities. That's going to price down immensely. Most likely only 2,OO0 dead man's coins, which were used to get some pretty delicious souls. That is the high light of a demons diet. But they were fairly expensive. Sherlock soon took a deeper look into the other's eyes " No.... Someone took it from you..." He muttered out loud without even realizing it, making John begin to wonder what the other meant. The man's eyes widen while watching Sherlock do something he had never thought he would do. The man began to untie him. Once untied John hesitantly began to stand up, soon tackling the taller man down. He placed his hand on the others forehead only to see that his abilities weren't working. With the roll of the other man's eyes, he just laid there with John on top of him. " You idiot.... That's why I untied you. I can't sell you if you don't have your abilities. That's why I am going to help you find who stole them from you... On one condition though" an eyebrow rose. From the now confused and slightly shocked man " why would you want to help me?"