KYLO REN

Kylos' cold hands slide down your torso. A little wince comes out of you as you giggle.

"Whats so funny Y/N?" He whispers through a sharp smirk. Quickly he grips your curves in his hands pulling you up to his lips. Slowly he trails kisses down your stomach, leaving small wet marks. His cold touch rings through you as he plants his fingers between your upper thighs and prys you open. A small gasp leaves you as you begin to salivate. 

"Oh." You whisper breathily.

"Louder, Y/N." He mutters. A gleam in his eye meets yours as he looks down at you smug. You bite your lip harshly as he yells again, "Louder." This time he grips at you. You jump and grab onto him. The cloth around you grows damp quickly. A moan escapes you as you arch and rub lightly against Kylo. 

"Master. Please." You whisper seductively through gasps of air. A smile comes across Kylo as he hears you call him by name. In a swift motion his hands pull his shirt over his head and tosses it aside. He begins to lean down but you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him down instead. Gripping his hair in your hands. His fingers twirl in circles around your nipples. Making moans blurt out your mouth. You spread your legs to give him more space.

"Fuck. me." You howl just before colliding your tongues together. His hand presses at you again. He throws you around as he pulls you on top. Although he is still dressed you can feel the excitement in him and the eagerness flowing through you. His large hands wrap around your hips and press you closer. Your lips mesh together sloppily while you each caress each other harshly. Your hands moving from his face, down his bare chest to the rim of his pants. Tugging at them, Kylos member springs out quickly. 

Suddenly Kylos hands are at your upper thigh tugging while your lips bite at one anothers. His cold touch rubs against you as the fabric covering you and him is pulled away. Tossed aside along with Kylos bottoms. His hands explore as moans escape your mouth through his kiss. His fingers enter deep as your back arches agreeing with his motions. He smiles and bites his lip. Jerking his fingers out he licks them seductively. Loud screams escape you as you whimper into his ears. Collapsing onto his chest, you nibble at his ear. Hovering over him you finally look at his fully displayed erection. Planting a kiss on his lips you nibble once again but harder this time. Your hands glide down his stomach, drawing circles with your hands you plant gentle wet kisses down his torso. Your chests heave in sync while you both breathe deeply. His touch is soothing while he feels at your hips, meeting your ass. The fingers inside you grow wetter was he moves them around suddenly leaving you wanting more as he plays with you.

Just as he feels in control again you move your mouth down to his penis. Suddenly sticking him in your mouth. Leaving trails of spit as you bob up and down his erected member. Your hands just under your tongue as you rub and kiss at his tip. Deep moans burst out of him. His hips assisting you.

"Y/N." He mutters through moans as he arches deeper into your throat. "Y/N. Y/N!" His hands grabbing violently at your hair. Noises ring through the metal walls in swift motion. 

"Holy shit!" He screams as you continue to blow him off. 

"Youre the nicest, I've- felt." He whines releasing some of himself in your mouth. Pulling away you lick your lips and swallow. Nipping at your lip he's pulls you in and flips you under him.

"H-hhh, Y/N. Holy shit. Thi-This, h-holy shit. F-fuck." He grips at my hair and presses his penis against my entrance. My legs lift around his back as my nails dig at his shoulders. A nod gives him acceptance as he pushes it in.

"HHHHHH- H- WoAh." A screams raises in me as a pain yet, pleasure enters me. Kylos hands tight around my hips pull me closer and farther not him. His dick is thick and satisfying. His skin rubs against mine as our pleasures moan out. Our hips smacking, filling the air with noise. Quickly his speed grows as I go louder. 

"AHHHH. AHHHH. AHHHH. More. AHHH. HHHH. OOOOOH. More. OOuuuuHHHH. MORE, FUCK." Screams burning out of me. My body tingling at the grip Kylo has on my hips. 

"UHH, Y/N, HOLY SHHHhhhIIIIT." My body glides on his while he pounds me. Slowing down he begins to grind in and out of me. Echoing, his moans define on my skin. Leaving a trail of hickeys from my boobs down. A cold touch vibrating through my spine as his hands claw, grip and glide over every inch of me.

"Your- Your dick, Ren! It feels so fucking good!" My fingers tangle in the sheets then meet Kylos face as he hovers over me, sliding in and out. My walls hold him in closely, as do I. Our lips meet while our hips smack continuously. Desperate gasps of air and moans leaving us. 

"I, will, make you. Mine, Y/N." Kylo grunts, pushing himself into me farther. A high moan leaves me as Kylo shoves deeper into me. Heaving through breathes, I scramble as I hold onto him. Pushing in and out, my body trembles, shaking. His dick pounds into me, satisfaction rings. Pounding harder and harder. A ocean overtakes me as I groan and grip at him. Skin slapping together, leaving no moment of silence. 

"I- I'm c-cumming." I whimper as I realize over Kylos penis. "Oh god, I'm overflowing. My body can't keep up." My hands wrap around him as I pull him in harder. We thrust at one another violently. His penis digging farther and farther into me. Feeling every god, damn, inch of pleasure and pressure. Suddenly he moves you into a different position and begins to rail you quickly. He presses at your g spot continuously. 

You each pant harmoniously. The bed squeaks as Kylos skin smacks against yours.

"I, don't, want to stop but I'm- I'm cu- I'm cumming," He grunts out as sharp feelings of pleasure shoot through you. His liquids and yours squirt out heavily. He flips you over again sitting you still on top of his hard member. Tired but still ungodly horny you begin to bob your body up and down. Riding him as your cum drips down his erected penis meeting his balls. 

"Huh- Uh- Hmmm- Hmm." You try and muffle your moans as Kylo wraps his hands around your hips, holding you and forcing himself into deeper into you than before.

"Fuck- this is- so- good- holyyy fuck." Kylo grumbles out. Your legs shaking violently as you pounce over and over again. You lean over and leave hickeys covering his chest. Leaving wet marks as your tongue caresses him making its way to his mouth. Gasps, hums, pants and moans escape you both while you do the work. His hands move and massage your breasts as he starts thrusting quickly making you cream all over him again. Your tongues wrestle as you each finish for the second time tonight. You bite your lip and grip onto his member sucking him off to top it all of. Swallowing  his cum as it drips from his twitching dick. Kylo fingering you and rubbing your flaps aggressively turning you further and further into a hot mess. Like a cherry on top of the cake. You bite at him as he cums into your mouth and you cum over him fingers. A finale to your show.

"Fucking hell." Ren gasps out.

"Thanks for that." You pant out with a smile.