PROFESSOR STEIN

It's been quite awhile since Stein has come out of his lab. He didn't meet you for your... operation last night either. All you've heard from him in the last few hours has been his screw making noises. Which means he's been frustrated in there and sometimes that just doesn't end well. 

Slowly you open his lab door as it squeaks loudly, Stein doesn't even react. You look over to see him sitting in his office chair turning his screw with only his computer light brightening up the room. You walk up behind him as he reads and place your hand over the one he has turning his screw. He twitches, rubbing his thumb over your hand before removing his. You slowly run your finger over the line running across his screw and begin to tap and turn it. Hovering over Stein you look down and see him close his eyes and breathe in intensely. He taps a knife lightly on his desk to the beat of your turning. His chest heaves as you continue to slowly turn him on. A small smile and lip bite rise on his face. You lean over him and give me a kiss as he chuckled into it. 

Suddenly he spins around in his chair to face you. Sharply he stands up and grabs your face in his hands, his tongue makes its way into your mouth. Small bites at your lip and grips at your body cause little moans to leave you. 

"I just realized. I missed our operation didn't I?" He says through harsh kisses. You nod through gasps as Stein reaches into your pants running his hand over you. You moan into his mouth.

"I can fit you in now." He whimpers, a smile comes across your face as you look over his chest. He lifts you up and sets you on the cold operating table.

"Mm -" A moan lightly comes out as your skin touches to the freezing metal. Stein pulls off your shirt as you pull off his. He walks quickly over to his table and picks up a sharpie then walks back and pulls himself onto the table. He sits over you and unclips your bra, tossing it across the room quickly. He bits his lip and traces a line across your stomach all the way down to the line of your jeans. Pushing on your breasts he leans down and gently sucks on your nipple. Then pulling off the cap of the pen he draws a preparation map on you. The marker making your skin tingle as his fingers trace along the lines. Once he puts it away he spreads your legs open and lowers himself to you making your lips meet aggressively. Your hands reach for his chest as you start to trace his stitches.

"Woah. You- k- know what that does to me." He moans out as his member begins to harden on you. He licks and nips at you as you push down on the stitches across his skin. He vibrates little moans through your skin. He lightly grinds on you through his pants. You quickly stop and move your hand down to his clearly erected member and push down what you can causing it to come flinging out. You begin to palm him, making him go insane. Biting at his lip holding moans in.

"Can I give you a treat, Professor?" He lets out a yelp as you removed his layers. His stomach heaves as he whimpers in agreement. You flip him over quickly so you're now on top. You slowly slide down him and remove more of the fabric covering him. He does the same to you once you're finished. All of your skin exposed. Running your fingers down his thighs, he twitches. He sets his head back as you take his whole member in your mouth. Rubbing your hands against him as you do so. Swirling your tongue around his manhood as he moans harshly. 

"Holy shit. I love when you do this." He grabs your hair and pulls as you plant spit all over his cock. You take it out of your mouth then pinch at his tip making him thrust. You let out a gasp as you grow wetter. "Fuck. My- Mm- S- Sweet spot." He moans out. You leave kisses over his member and bite at him. His dick twitches as pre-cum drips from him. 

"My little slut." He gasps out as he holds onto your head. You take him whole again, giving him head quick and rough.

"Fu-Fuc- FUCK. FuUUUCK!!!"  Your tongue, teeth and lips surround and pleasure him till he unloads into your throat. 

"Hh- HHH. HOLY SHIT." You pull your mouth up off his member and swallow. Licking the remaining cum off his cock. "Fuck, I love you." He bites his lip as he pulls his head back again. You slide over his body trailing your tongue all the way up until you meet him face and insert it into his mouth. You softly plant your wet flaps over his still hard dick. Moans escape from each of you until he breaks the kiss.

"Please, let me." He wraps his large hands around your waist and tosses you under him. He runs his fingers across your stomach until he reaches your wetness. He then plants his fingers on your lips as you open your mouth he wets his fingers with your spit. He then puts them in his mouth, with a lip smack he pulls them out and rubs pleasantly at your clit. He rubs and pushes at you as gasps leave you. Your hips raise as Stein snickers at you. He goes down on you and puts his tongue into you. 

"Hh- ooOH!" Loud consistent moans leave you as you hold Steins head in your hand. The other gripping at the side of the table. He sucks at you and flicks his tongue around inside of you. The occasional prick of his fingers at you make you go crazy. Quickly he inserts his fingers into you as he continues to eat you out. You throb as he shoves his fingers in you harder and harder. His tongue inside you and lips sucking at you as well make you quiver. 

"Fu- FUCK. STEIN. S- STEIN." You grind into Steins tongue until you feel close.

"I'm- I'm gonna c-cum- Ho- HOLY SHIT." You moan loudly as you release all over Steins face and fingers. His tongue traces over your flaps as he comes up. Licking what of you is left on his fingers.

"P- Put all of it in me, Stein. Fuck me. Fuck- Hard. And rough." You moan out as he rubs his tip across you. He lifts one of your legs over his shoulder. Slowly he inserts a little bit of himself into you. He leans over you and sucks on your skin leaving hickeys behind. Licking at your hips and thighs. Suddenly he shoves it all in you. You arch your back aggressively.

"Oh y- YES. FUCK." You scream out as you grip at the side of the table. Your other hand clawing at Stein. He grinds in and out quickly. 

"P- P- POUND ME! f- FUCK!" You scream over moans as he goes even faster, every inch of him hitting you in all the right ways. You grind at the same pace causing him to smack right into your spot everytime. Moans flood the room as he howls. The sound of your skin hitting makes you even wetter. His cock is huge and fills you. Your pussy is soaked as pleasure takes over your whole body. 

"It feels- so g- good. THERE. YEs. HOLY SHIT, RIGHT THERE. FUCK ME! HARDER!" You moan out to him as you each pant, moan and scream for one another.

"Y/N, FUCK. MY FUCKING TOY. YOU FEEL SO GOOD." He yells between moans. "MY NAUGHTY GIRL. WHAT YOU FUCKING DO TO ME." His skin smacks against your walls as his cock goes deeper, faster and harder. And harder. 

"YES! YEs! HMMMMM! hhHHH- HOLY SHiiIIIIiiTTTTT!!" You grip at him as unbelievable pleasure races through you. "I- I'm close. I'm so fucking close. HARDER. HARDER. MAKE ME CUM SO FUCKING MUCH."

He pounds you roughly as your body bounces up and down to his movements. Screams of pleasure echo out of you as you arch all the way onto him, making even more of your skin meet. 

"HOLY SHIT. Fu-CK, FUCK. IM- CUuuuUUUMMIIINNGGGGG!!" You scream as cum drips out of you. 

"Me- Me t- TOO." Your juices flood out of you as he thrusts one last time as his cum coats your walls. You each let out a harsh moan and grip at the table under you. You hold your back arched as you shake. His cock twitches inside of you pleasantly until he slides against your walls removing himself from you. He licks your pussy before coming up and planting his hard, wet dick on you. He hovers over you and grips your waist in his hands as he kisses you harshly.

"I'm never missing an appointment again, fuck, you're so goddamn good." He moans into your ear.

"I love you." You moan out.