A new Omega!

Story mode:

Gine was in the delivery room while Bardock was pacing back and forth in the waiting room anxious to see and know his cub. After what felt like years Gine finished her delivery and Bardock came in to see his little cub being held by his wife. He smiled at Gine, who was crying tears of joy! His little cub started crying! It's not likely for sayains to cry well I mean Beta and Alpha sayains. The doctors were in complete shock they quickly took the baby from Gine's hands and went to see if their son was an Omega. There were not many Omega's in planet Vegeta especially boy Omega's.

They returned to the delivery room to the delivery room to tell the parents the great news! Their child was an Omega! One of the nurses said.
"What!?" Bardock said in astonishment."Yes he is!" A nurse said happy for the parents to get such a precious cub. " Well, since he is an Omega we told the king the great news! And he said that you two will meet with the king tomorrow evening while we take care of your cub. Oh talking about your cub what do you want to name him?"
Gine and Bardock had actually put thought into this and name him, Kakarot.

12 years have passed since the birth of the special cub.

People in the town were gossiping, whispering and even talking out loud about the cub. The cub really didn't like it...... Especially since people in his school would make fun of him for not being able to train... You see as an omega you can't train.. it's in the law.. Omega's can't train 'cause they have a higher chance of hurting themselves and Omega's can't eat a lot... Because they have to keep their body slim and fit... Once they reach 10-12 years of age their parents would be called to the castle for arranging things for their child when they grow up. Omega's are most likely to have
depression, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD etc.....  As Omega's don't get respect but also at the same time get respect. Omega's are known as "breeding machines", "weak", "sluts"
etc.... But they get respect due to how rare it is to see an Omega.

Back to the story...

Kakarot's pov:

Mom! Where are you? Mom! Please wake up! Mom! Mom..... " Sweetheart... I might not be here much longer.. ok?
Just know I love you and your brother very much.. alright..? Here take this pendant.. It'll remind you of me, alright? Take care..." Mom! Mom? Mom...

As I woke up I realised it was just another one of my flashbacks...
I wake up to hear my brother screaming my name.. I walk down to the kitchen and I say yes? What do you want brother? "Oh, nothing! I just wanted to annoy you!" He says while snorting. *sigh* I'll just make breakfast. I walk to the kitchen and I make breakfast. My father woke up and sat at the dinner table while I distributed the food on the table.
"Hey aren't you gonna eat?" I hear my brother say. "No he can't Raditz!" O hear my Father shout at my brother.
"Oh.. right sorry...." Nah it's ok. I say trying not to pass out even though my stomach and body looks slim and good it's really hard to maintain the diet and exercise......
Ok, y'all eat breakfast I'm gonna change. I went up to my room and went to my bathroom. I took a shower and changed my clothes I do this everyday because if I don't people call me sloppy, I can't do anything etc..
I come downstairs and I wash the dishes.. I went outside to my favourite spot, it's where I always relax and calm myself down.
As I lay my head on a tree I hear somone mumbling profanities. I look up to see it's Prince Vegeta! I back away and get on one knee.
"Well, well, well what do we have here~" Uhm.. I was so nervous I let out my distressed pheromones. Vegeta was in complete shock. "Y-you- may go now.. But I'm not done with you yet~" T-thankyou my prince! I say as I quickly run home.

______________

Hiya! It's the author here! I hope you liked this story! See you in the next chapter!

Date posted:13-8-20

Word count:714 (742 including extra's)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_