-3-

chenle looked at the two unsure as he opened the door to let them in,

"are you sure you don't want to be with jisung? I'm seriously okay on my own."

jeno grinned as he closed the door and grabbed the younger shoulders, maneuvering him to the couch, "yeah we're sure. so what should us three do?"

mark dropped down on the sofa on the other side of jeno, his arm draping behind him on the sofa. "dunno."

jeno leant back onto mark's arm, tightly wrapping his arm around the other as he thought.

"ow what the fu-"

mark whined in pain as he felt his ribs being crushed by the hug, "dude stoppp-"

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" jeno let go of the older with a grin, holding his hand and pulling him up before offering his other hand to the youngest.

"what is it?" chenle said skeptically as he led the to the door and ushered them out.

"let's dye our hair!"

"why?" mark said confused as jeno pulled the two along.

"new start, new you, I guess? and we'll dye it with chenle so he doesn't do it alone." he smiled, his eyes turning into crescents and the two might as well have melted right then and there.

"cute." mark giggled causing the other to flush a soft pink. he turned to chenle with a beaming grin, "let's do it."

chenle hesitated before looking at the two, a new sense of determination blooming within him,

"new start, new me. let's do it."

___

[ we the dreamers 😤 ]

all participants online

LELE
so uh
we did something 😳

HAECHAN
did y'all have a
threesome? knew it

MARK
no wtf

HAECHAN

JENO