Part 3. Spin the bottle

{Time:8:07 PM}
{POV:Kaminari}

After we played a few more rounds of Truth or dare,we decided to play spin the bottle.

Mina being as excited as she usually is,she asked "So..Who will go first?" Everyone stayed silent for a while. Kirishima sighed "I'll go first,just to prove that I'm manly"

He sighed once again and spined the bottle. We all were staring at him. It landed on..BAKUGO!

They stared at eachother for a few seconds and blushed,Kirishima sighed one more time and went to Bakugo

Then,he kissed him! After a few seconds of kissing,they started making out,Kirishima got on top of Bakugo while we were staring at them.

After a few more seconds of kissing I finally said "Ahem,we are still here"  Kirishima freaked out and got off Bakugo "S-Sorry Bakubro"

Bakugo started blushing as heck,but after a few seconds he calmed down "it's ok shitty hair.."

"Okay guys stop with the bromance,anyway who's next?~" Mina asked.

Midoriya started freaking out because nobody said anything "F-Fine..I'll go next"

We all were excited while he spined the bottle,it landed on Todoroki. Midoriya went to Todoroki and looked away "T-Todorok-" Shoto kissed Midoriya before he could say anything.

"YUHH GET INTO IT!" Mina screamed as excited as she usually is. Todoroki pulled away from Midoriya and got back to his place,so did Midoriya.

"Who's next?" I said. Nobody was answering "Ugh,fine I'll go" WHY THE HECK DID I SAY THAT JHSJHFSJH

As soon as I spined the bottle everyone stared,it landed on..Jiro.. We both stared at eachother,my face got bright red,hers just a little bit,I got closer to her and asked "C-Can I?" She sighed "I guess.."

I looked at her one more time and kissed her. I pulled away before Mina could say anything that would make us feel uncomfortable.

Mina looked at us with a pretty angry face because she wanted to tease us. But she figured out how "ooo~ Jiro,I knew you like Kaminari ;)" We both blushed really hard "N-NO I DONT! I told you I dont"

I felt pretty sad at that moment,but I thought that if she would actually label herself,I might have a chance with her so I asked "Jiro? Do you mind me asking..what's your sexuality?" She looked at me with confusion,but eventually said "I'm bi,why?"

At that moment I felt my heart explode of happiness,thinking that I may have a chance! "Well,you never actually labeled yourself..so I just wanted to know!" Mina looked at me realizing that I like Jiro,so she dragged me into the bathroom

"Look,Kaminari,I know you like Jiro" I blushed "H-How?!" She started giggling "You just admitted it" I got a little bit embarrassed "Dont worry,your secret is safe with me,I also like someone..Hagakure!" I was shocked "you like invisible girl?! That's cool!"

We got out of the bathroom,as soon as we got back we saw Uraraka kissing Midoriya,we knew Uraraka landed on Midoriya,but you could see that she didnt like it,neither did Midoriya

Uraraka eventually pulled out "That was gross" Mina thought for a little bit at how to tease her. After a few moments she got an idea "Uraraka,I know that you didnt like it because you like someone else" She started blushing "pffff,me? No,never...ok maybe"

We all were shocked,but Mina was on another level "OMG WHO IS IT!" Uraraka sighed "I'll tell you,but not now" All of us were a little bit angry,but eventually Yaoyorozu stood up "if you tell us I'll give you money~"

When Uraraka heard the word 'money' she gasped "Tsuyu" How did she admit so easily?! For money?! Yaoyorozu was shocked that she did that for money as well "Ugh,fine here's 100 dollars" Uraraka started giggling and took the money "Thank you for your services,come again" we all started laughing

Okay,I made this chapter a little bit longer,because the other ones were short so uhh- here it is! Part 3 of "I think I'm catching feelings.."

Word count:714 words