How we met

(hello if you like the story follow Twitch remythe_axolotl !)

It was a dark night I was fighting a numo when a man with black hair and purple scared skin.  
He had a blue fire qurik he was hot. 
*the next day*
I woke up in my bed feeling warm warmer then usual but it was nice being warm instead of cold I didn't remember what happened last night. I only remember that man.

I turned around on the bed and saw the man from last night "AHHHHHHHHH WHO ARE
YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED!?!?!?"
I said screaming. "Stop screaming your were the one who snuggled with me all night" dabi said with a flirty smirk.  "Crap I gtg to UA"
*i started to change forgetting his in the room*
"Have You do realize your stripping down infront of me" I turned a bright red and ran to the bathroom to change. I came out and grabed my backpack  before I left I asked him how he got in he pointed to the bedroom window "you should lock it next time" he said. I ran to school as deku called my name "Y/N WAIT UP" deku screamed "oh srry I thought I was gonna be late." I said. " well I brought food can I come in?" Deku said. " sure but someone is in there I don't rlly know him but he seems nice but he looks familiar."I said to him. "Ok I swear I won't hurt him" deku said. We walked into my house as dabi come into the living room"you forgot your backpack you grabed mi-" dabi saw deku. "Woaah you have dabi here!?" Deku said. I blushed when I saw Dabis shirt was off.  "C-can you put a shirt on dabi"
I said hiding my face. "Naahhh I am fine like this " he said with a flirty smirk.  "Fine then I'll just have to put it on you" I said in a shy voice.

I put the shirt on him and he smirked and pulled me by the waist onto his chest And kissed me licking my bottom lip asking to go into my mouth with his tongue I was stubborn and didn't let him he took his hand and burned my waist makeing me gasp and allowing his tongue into my mouth  deku just watching "uhhhhhhh are we gonna bring him to school?"
Deku asked. "I'll make his scars be hidden with makeup it's perfect!"  I said to deku. "No th-" I cut dabi off "now your coming with me" I said to him.