That  morning

I got dressed

Your outfitYou walk to where the bar is and looked happy as twice came over to you " Eeeeeee did you rlly get shaggy to say sorry to you🤩🤩🤩🤩""Huh" I said in confusion

Your outfit
You walk to where the bar is and looked happy as twice came over to you " Eeeeeee did you rlly get shaggy to say sorry to you🤩🤩🤩🤩"
"Huh" I said in confusion.
Toga was whispering to dabi
When shaggy came in

We all started laughing shaggy was confused then I handed him a mirror as he disintegrated it he took off "father" and clean it off and put the hand back on his face and then  yelled at toga for the prank "but it was funny shaggy come on admit it"...

We all started laughing shaggy was confused then I handed him a mirror as he disintegrated it he took off "father" and clean it off and put the hand back on his face and then yelled at toga for the prank "but it was funny shaggy come on admit it" she said with a crazy look in her eyes.

Week later.
"What's up handy man 😏"
"You will be going to UA now so tell me your quirk"
"Ugh i dont wannnnaannananananaaaaa".
He gave me the look.
"Fine my quirk is shape shift"
I turned into a cute puppy dog.

What dog you turned into^^^ (you can choose a different dog if you want)"Bark bark"I jumped into the portal and got to UA and made my self look like New kid bc I have been missing for a week or more

"Bark bark"
I jumped into the portal and got to UA and made my self look like New kid bc I have been missing for a week or more.
I went into class 1-a and introduced my self "hi I'm zai said my quirk is souls I can make my self look like any animal I want and I can help the dead souls to heaven and I can take form of there body's kinda creepy Ik but I can turn into this I am very sad this lil guy died"

 I  went into class 1-a and introduced my self "hi I'm zai said my quirk is souls I can make my self look like any animal I want and I can help the dead souls to heaven and I can take form of there body's kinda creepy Ik but I can turn into this I...

Everyone awed even mr aizawa
"She does bc she was the runt so the mother bite her neck " I said will a sad voice and look  
"But I can turn into a mermaid if I wanted "
"YEA RIGHT MWEMAISS ARE NOR REAL NERD."
"MR pomeranian SIT YO ASS DOWN I DIDNT CALL YOUR NAME NOR DID YOU RAISE YOUR HAND MISTER." mr aizawa was laughing so much at that. All the sudden a grape looking guy came up to me trying to look up my skirt I screamed "AHHHHHH GET YOUR FING DOG BISH"
"It don't bite" "YESH IT DO"
Mineta keep trying to touch my boob to finally I took my shoe off and slapped
Him like 1000 times he looked like a dead cockroach gross still moving his legs a lil yuck
I turned into a cute cat and went on aizawa shoulders he was already sleeping in a yellow sleeping bag so I cuddled with him in cat form it was the first time aizawa smiled in class....
I was shook at his smile I mean it was creepy as heck?! I got up still in cat form and walked over to deku."hey deku" "hey zai" I turned into my favorite animal (mine is a horse you can choose a different one if you want)
Mina came over. "Sooo coool" "thx Mina"
I turned into a mermaid and flipped over to mr boom boom boy and said " take this" I jumped and slapped him with my tail. "YOUR GONNA BE FRYED FISH WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU" he yelled at me so I turned into a baby fire dragon so I wouldn't get hurt.  He was about to blow me away when I said "hey you wouldn't hurt your own kind huh?"
"Tch whatever nerd"
Kaminari came over to me "can you turn into Pikachu" "don't give your hopes up dink-I!"
I turned into pikachu as boom boom boy was shook and I laughed saying "I can also use his powers"  "soo coool. "Y/N I think your my favor-" (BOOM) mr aizawa jumped up and told us to go into hiding somewhere. I  turned Into a mouse and went under the file cabinets there was a lot of money under here I took them and put them into my mouse outfit.
The lov was here inside of our class room why were they here I was just  about to turn into a pegasus come on!!!!!!"come out come out where you guys are we just want one of you guys" said shaggy scratching his neck. I said to stay in mouse form and run over to bakugo so he wouldn't fight them. When I got there I turned into my zai human form and covered his mouth showing a paper saying (don't say anything unless you want us all to die bc of the villain finding out hiding spot!!). He was mad but hugged me I was shocked what why was he hugging me was he sad? I enjoyed this and hugged him back and sat next to him. I would take a hug from anyone I loved hugs but not from Mineta. I saw dabi si I turned into a mouse and used one of my other quriks to make bakugo a mouse too then I took my tail and grabed him and pulled him under a file cabinet. We both had tiny mouse UA uniforms on its was so cute and tiny. I saw aizawa on the ceiling and he used his Scarf to capture them all making sure that shaggy fingers ncould not all touch his scarf. Cops took them all away I almost cried dabi was gone. But if I did then I would look suspicious so I asked if I could call my mom for family problems for my dad in the hospital ( y/n does has a sick father in this he has cancer but he is almost done with it bc he is close to beating it. I fake called pretending to look sad on the phone i  fake hung up the phone and asked the girls if I could at one of their house for a lil bit bc my mom and dad are gonna be packing up there stuff to move at a hospital dorm room so she could be close to my dad and I can't be home alone bc of the countless break ins at her house. But then bakugo came in to our Conversation before Mina could finsh what she was trying to say "you can stay at my house I guess...." he was blushing??  Oh no he likes me!? (Hint for the next book I'll be doing).  "Ok thx! But would your parents be ok with it?"    "Idc if they do or not you can just sneak in through my bedroom window." Hes rlly ok with me staying at his house!?

(This for reading ima take a break for a lil bit.
And cancer is a serious thing don't joke about it plz)
(1096 WORDS DANG!!!)