Space (jake)

(something different 😂)

You slowly wake up to the sound of your alarm clock, you shut off your alarm before sitting up and stretching.

You stood up and walked over to your window to see stars and darkness, you smiled big knowing your close to Havarl (mass effect andromeda).

You quickly got dressed, grabbed your paperwork for your mother and quickly walked out.

You were walking before you stopped and looked out at the darkness.

"Beautiful, isn't it?".

You turned your head to see a tell male with a scar on his face "yes!" You smiled. "I'm sorry I never saw you around".

"Jake!" He held out his hand "Jake Muller, I'm one of the pilot's".

"Ohh so you must work with my mother" you shook his hand "I'm (y/n), Captains Daughter!".

"Didn't know the Captain had a daughter".

You laugh a bit "Yea, I don't really like saying I'm the captains daughter" you said as you began walking which he followed.

You both soon got to the Cockpit where your mother was, your mother heard you giggle as you walked in, she raised an eyebrow as she saw you with the new pilot.

"I'll see you around" jake said as he walked over to his chair.

You smiled and walked up to your mother "here you go Captain!" You said as you handed her the paperwork.

She took it from you and looked through them "I see you met Jake!?" She raised an eyebrow while looking at you.

You smiled "yea..." you said while staring at him "why didn't you tell me you got a new pilot?" You turned to your mother".

"Thought you wouldn't care" she smirked "any who, hows your schooling doing?" She asked.

"It's going fine" you smiled "top of my class's".

"That's good!" She smiled "another year and you'll be your own captain".

You slowly lost your smile "Yea.. any who mother, I have to get back to my room" you said before leaving.

(I absolutely hate dating.... no wonder I lock up my heart and push whoever likes me away cause I'm scared)