strangers meet Part 1

No ones pov:

The crisp wind carried  the calming sound of birds and  dust through the air as sans lay motionless on the hard floor of the judgement hall. Blood curled around his body in pools, the sharp wind and the descending footsteps of the player where the only sounds heard by the dying skeleton, his determination the only thing keeping him from turning to dust right there and then. He needed to get to the save screen, he needed to live... for papyrus if nothing else, he shakily raised a hand to the worn scarf that sat at his neck and blurred half his face under, his dim eye-lights going completely dark. With the last of his strength he tried to teleport to the black that is the save screen however as he vanished he could make out a pair feet standing in front him.

The first thought was that it was the player but erased that  from his mind as the blurred shoes of the prison where black unlike the red boots that Frisk wore "frisk ..." he said out loud in a voice filled with despair. Frisk that kind kid that just beamed with positiveness, the frisk that he knew from the pacifist routes that time oh so long ago

. Finally he reached his destination but the light that surrounded him was not of the save screen but of a dark cobblestone ally with the only illuminating Ora of that of the moon. he glanced at his surroundings just barely being able to look out into the street in the dark, the few humans that walked by were strange, well most of them, he did see a relativity normal few like that one kid with red an blue hair. but as his senses got more accurate sans came to the realization that though still slightly wounded his now human chest bore almost no trace that a slash had once been set there  other then the blood that splattered his T shirt. He tried to stand but collapsed to the ground taking one health point away. 'Wait what' sans thought to himself as he glanced at the health bar glowing in front of him 299/300 'well this is new' he snickered to himself

he wondered if his other states were the same, as he pulled his menu from the top left corner of his view and clicked on the STAT option.

SANS

LV 20

HP 19/20

AT: 1    EXP: 80

DF: 1   NEXT:10

WEAPON: EMPTY GUN

ARMOR: WORN JACKET

GOLD: 2157

"Huh, high stats, an a ton of gold, wow" he said quite loud to the surprise of an  onlooker from the rooftops

Aizawa pov:

I was consumed by the night jumping from rooftop to rooftop looking down the alleys and streets for anything suspicious  when I came across a kid leaning against a wall he had white hair and Acorn skin wearing a blue jacket and shorts.

He tried to stand to instantly fall back down, he was clearly injured hence the blood splattered across the front of his shirt. I was going to help but before i could move a small yellow and red bar appeared in front of his chest  the kid looked confused at the bar i mean i would be confused to if a floating bar found its place in front of my chest as well, but right after i thought about it he moved his hand drawing my attention he supposedly touched something around the left of his head and to my surprise a black and white screen appeared in front of him he clicked a word that to my understanding said STAT confused i decided to wait and see what will happen. The kid scanned over the menu  and stared at it for a few seconds before  saying quite loudly "Huh, high stats, and a ton of gold,  wow" though i wouldn't admit it to anyone it startled me.

I decided now was a good time to approach him so I slowly lowered myself down so as to not scare him. Once my feet meet the ground he darts his head towards me looking terrified and I come to wonder just what happened to this kid. He begins to get up but just falls back down causing that strange bar to reappear and brings a number that I just now notice to go down to 298 from 300.

I slowly come closer to the scared kid and kneel down to meet his eyes . i don't know what to say so i just wait for him to speak. After a few seconds on us just looking at each other he finally said something "h-hello?" the kid spoke in a shaky voice " hello, i am the pro hero Eraserhead" i responded in a calm yet sympathetic voice hoping to calm him down and it seemed to work when he relaxed his shoulders, after that he didn't talk so i put my hand on his arm and he flinched his eyes going fully black casing me to let go and back away 'must be his quirk' i thought. He curled his knees into his wounded chest making me flinch from the sudden movement "P-pap-PAPYRUS"

he yelled and shot up. I got quickly on my feet in a defensive position but soon became very worried when he just fell back down and began to cry ' oh shit what am i supposed to do!'

(sorry if it's not that good this is my first try i might try to re-right it in the future when i have complected the story)

(these are San's tattoos, and yes i am aware that this is fell not classic but who cares)