AUTHORSS NOTE!!!

HEYYY GUYS OKAY SORRY THIS ISN'T AN UPDATE AT ALL BUT I DO WANT TO SAY SOME THINGS BEFORE ANYTHING

So today I've recently gotten a message from one of my readers thank you by the way for letting me know, you know who you are 💗

Anyways my reader had Informed me that someone wrote a book and at first I didn't mind that the book was similar to my Thea Salvatore book because there is a lot of books in wattpad that some authors have the same ideas but different plots but when I read it it was so similar from the similar character use to the similar quotes and similar plot of mine.

I just want to say that pleaseee if your ever going to write a book that is similar to mine and others it's okay to use the idea but please don't use the same plots and lines that we've made. You don't know how hard the authors and me put so much effort in our stories for you guys to read only for someone to copy the same things in there book. It really upsets me since I'm a beginner and it was hard for me to write this book and half the stuff that was in this book was from personal experiences and the other half was hard to put to together for me.

I'm not trying to be mean saying stop coping or anything but if your ever going to do something like this and use the idea go for it but DON'T AND I MEAN DON'T! copy the plots and lines and quotes that we've made it upsets me and hurts me.

Now I really don't know what to do, I wanna continue this book because I have so much ideas for this book but now I don't know cause if I continue this book someone would copy the book and what's the point of reading this book when someone already is doing the same book as me.

HELPPPPPPP MEEEEE!

Anyways comment and let me know what should I do, should I continue this book or no?

𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟹𝟻 𝙿𝙼

𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟹𝟻 𝙿𝙼