𝓜𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊         ┊       ┊   ✫┊         ┊       ✩     ┊ ⊹       ✯✯

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

It had only been a couple days after finding the naked man, that Yasuho and Asami decided to pay the underdressed fellow in the hospital a visit.

            While Waiting in the elevator for the door to open, Asami thought of what Yasuho told her just a few minutes before.

          "Here I'll give you the box of sesame seed dumplings. I'll go check on Joshuu then i'll be right down to the guy's room ok?"

Walking off of the elevator and towards his room, she decided against acknowledging the openly glaring police woman sitting guard near the room. She walked through the already opened door to an empty room.

Sighing, Asami walked over to the bed and crouched down in front of the man who she then recognized as the soon-to-be-named Josuke, smiling at her with his head stuck out from underneath the mattress.

"Holy shit you're a mattress gremlin."

With a confused look he responded, "What? As you can see I was sleeping." Crawling out, he continued, "The people in white told me I can't leave this room for now."

Raising an eyebrow at the term "people in white", Asami stayed silent as 'Josuke' pulled himself out while his pants came down with him. Turning her head with reddening cheeks she quickly mumbled, "Pull your pants up. Don't be indecent in the presence of a woman."

Pulling his pants up, 'Josuke' made his way over to Asami bringing her into a warm hug. "Thank you for visiting me. I was worried you wouldn't show up. You're the only memory I have, Asami." She could feel her cheeks heat up as the reality of the situation settled in.

Pushing him away, she walked over and leaned against the cold, white wall of the hospital room. "You don't need to thank me really, it's just a nice thing to do." Seeing the box of mystery goods on the table, 'Josuke' went to open the top and stared open mouthed at the delicious smelling sesame seed dumplings.

'Josuke' grabbed one and brought it up to his parted, chartreuse coloured lips to take a bite. Before he could swallow the mouth-watering snack, Asami stopped him,

"If you don't eat it with your back molars, the filling will splatter everywhere, so chew slowly." She said with a chuckle, seeing him chew the sweet treat slowly and carefully. After swallowing, he asked "How can I remember you if I can't remember myself? Do you even know who I am?"