My name is mackenzie

Mackenzie my name is Mackenzie. Some may say I'm crazy but I think I'm as normal as any other person on this earth. I'm an held here against my will, my family is probably looking for me this very moment I bet Luke is worried sick about I need to get out of hear as soon as possible to be able to see him again it's already been a day and I already miss him like crazy. But I just don't understand why my parents or my sister didn't come and explain to the men in white that I'm not crazy, I yelled for them to come I guess the didn't hear me sense momma and daddy were upstairs and my sister was out feeding the pigs. I remember When the men in white broke down my front door I was busy making sandwiches for lunch then they shoved me into the cabinets and tried to stab me with this large needle in my shoulder but I twisted out off his aggressive grip and tried to run upstairs to get my momma and daddy but the other man grabbed me by my hair with is big clammy hands and smashed my head on the wooden floor then I blacked out. I woke up to a heart wrenching headache I looked around and saw a little desk with a tray of food that look old but I was so hungry I could eat a cow so I sat up to go and eat and at the first bite of my sandwich I was not going to enjoy this place and I needed to get out as soon as possible. As I walked out in to the dark narrow hallway I was alarmed by a little girl about ten years old she had thin brown hair and light green eyes but all the life was sucked out of them. She finally said " hello my name is Sarah and this is my twin lily." Pointing beside her but there was nothing but then I looked back and I saw another little girl with dark brown hair and green eyes she looked the same age as Sarah. Shyly she said "hello I'm lily" I then said "hello lily, Im Mackenzie" then next thing I knew she was gone. I then went to go find the bathroom. After about five minutes I found it I then went to the old sink to splash water as I looked up and looked deep in my eyes and couldn't find my self all I say we're blue eyes that were sunken in my face and my use to be bright blonde hair was now dull then out of the corner of my eye I saw some hiding in one of the old rundown stall I walk over and see a woman with crazy brownish grayish hair and dark brown eyes her fingers looked like bones with skin on them and she was quite pale. After a moment of silence I then shakily spoke up " hello my names Mack-" she cut me of with a surprise attack and as she tried to gain control I then I shoved her of of me and ran back to my room and lock the door back then I found a surprise on my bed waiting for me. As I went to pick it up I heard and unsteady voice "Mackenzie why are you in here with all of these crazy people?" I then looked across the room and bursts into tears.
_______________________________
Hey every on I hope you all like my first book I know this first part doesn't sound very interesting but it will get a whole lot better I promise and as I get further in the book I will take request of to write next.
With love,
Kelly😘