CHAPTER 1- THE START

Y/N - Insert your name while reading the whole fan fiction.

Y/N is an erotic writer and she has a friend named Jaehee who is also the same profession to her and they are working in the same publishing company and they have two guy friends in the company their names are Eric and Chanhee. But because Y/N is really busy in her job, she didn't have time for dating someone. Then while they are having lunch break, they are just talking about their work.

"Y/N, how's working with your novel?" Eric asked.

"Well, I am almost done with it but I am still not sure about my work if it's good or not." Y/N said.

"Why do you say that? Is there something wrong with what you wrote?" Chanhee asked.

"For me, I think there is something missing with it." Y/N said.

"What do you think is something missing in your novel?" Jaehee said.

"I just don't know but it seems I think I have to seek help for another writer to help me improve other parts of my novel." Y/N said.

"Oh! But we think whenever we read your novel it's really a good one and you are skillful on it." Chanhee said.

"Chanhee is right, I know you are kind a perfectionist but remember that you are still a good writer " Jaehee said.

"Don't be hard too much to yourself Y/N. It will affect your work ok? We don't want you to be stressed." Eric said.

"Ok! Thanks guys for motivating me!" Y/N said and smiled at her friends and while they are working on her novel, someone gave her a magazine and it was Eric.

"I hope you will have some ideas for your novel if you read this magazine." Eric said and winked at her.

"OMO! You will really let me borrow this men's magazine?" Y/N said and she laughed.

"Believe me Y/N! the articles are really helpful and you can have some additional ideas for your novel." Eric said and smiled at her.

"Ok! I will trust you Eric. Thanks for letting me borrow your magazine." Y/N said and smiled back at him.

"No problem Y/N! Just tell me if you are going to return it to me ok?" Eric said and Y/N nodded and Eric left her.

"I wonder what ideas I can write in my novel from this magazine." Y/N thought and she reads the magazine and there is one section of the magazine where the articles are about sex and there were some tips and advice to it and while she is reading it, sometimes she is shock in other statement but she just continued to read it and as time goes by, she suddenly had many ideas for her novel. Then after reading the magazine...

"The writer of this article is really an expert and I believe that the writer has so many experience too even though the writer is not really in-detailed to write in the magazine." Y/N thought and someone saw that she is reading a magazine and it was Jaehee.

"Hey Y/N, Who gave you that magazine?" Jaehee asked.

"Awhile ago, Eric let me borrowed this magazine." Y/N said.

"Oh! Why did he gave you the magazine?" Jaehee said.

"Well, he told me that I will be able to get ideas from this magazine because you know men's magazine have some articles about sex." Y/N said.