CHAPTER 7- UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT- RATED M

WARNING:  VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES!

NEXT DAY...

It was Y/N's fifth day in USA and when she wakes-up...

"I really should take advantage of the time with Hyunjae because in few days I will leave him." Y/N thought. Then she prepared herself for the trip and after she was all set, she was just waiting for Hyunjae to call her in the phone.

"Y/N we will go now first ok? Have fun today with Hyunjae!" Chanhee said.

"Take care to the two of you!" Jaehee said.

"Thanks guys! Have fun all of you!" Y/N said and they all waved goodbye to Y/N. Then in few minutes someone called over the phone.

"Y/N, I will go now in the lobby I am sorry I woke-up a little late." Hyunjae said.

"Its ok Hyunjae! I will go there too. See you!" Y/N said and they both went to the lobby. Then as they reached the lobby they went to his car and while Hyunjae is driving the car...

"I should think something special for Y/N." Hyunjae thought.

"It's my fifth day here and we really should have fun and cherish every moment today." Y/N said.

"Don't worry I will make this day unforgettable for us Y/N." Hyunjae said and winked at her.

"Ok! I trust you Hyunjae." Y/N said and smiled at him. Then as they reached their destination, they were in a beach and...

"Wow! The beach here is really beautiful!" Y/N said.

"I am glad you liked our destination for today. Honestly, I reserved a room for us here." Hyunjae said and smiled at her.

"Oh! That's why you told me to pack some things?" Y/N said.

"Yup! It means you will be with me tonight until tomorrow in the morning." Hyunjae said and Y/N blushed.

"Honestly, I didn't tell my friends I brought some things with me and also, I didn't expect you will reserve a room for us too. But are we really also go swimming too?" Y/N asked and looked at him.

"Of course! We can't just walk around here. We should also have fun here since this is a beach." Hyunjae said.

"But I don't have any swim wear." Y/N said.

"You want me to buy for you?" Hyunjae asked and Y/N blushed.

"My gosh! Why does he have to ask me that?" Y/N thought.

"No! I will buy it for myself." Y/N said.

"Ok! We should check-in first and then we will find a swim wear for you." Hyunjae said and she nodded. Then they went to the front office desk and checked-in. Then as they reached their room, she saw that is one king size bed.

"Oh! I didn't expect that we will sleep in one bed tonight but I don't mind." Y/N thought. Then Hyunjae noticed her staring at the bed.

'Why Y/N? Are you uncomfortable to sleep beside to me tonight?" Hyunjae asked.

"No! Its ok Hyunjae! " Y/N said and smiled at him.

"Oh! I thought you don't want to sleep beside me." Hyunjae said and laughed.