Vivi: " Hm...Nowa? "

Vivi: thank you so much for Reading guys! ^_^

Oh! And all of you must be wondering why is Author which her nickname that she gave herself is 'Nowa' (Nova + Nuwa = Nowa) right? Well...

I know it's not Nowa normally do but this time she just couldn't keep it anymore. What's wrong with she? Well here's a mini flashback

Mini FlashBack...

Vivi: Nowa is not crying just Sulking that's all cause

Vivi: Nowa is not crying just Sulking that's all cause...Nobody comment or Answer Questions-you know the ever end of the last post where she, varvila and i asked about.

You see she really needs it. For her series-yes i know that she can just go ask her classmates about it but she knows NOT all of them knows about Other Cartoons/Animes more then the popular ones so...

Please answer her questions. I'm begging you, nothing else then music makes her happy really. After her thinks all of this she was grateful that it happen because...THINKING about all of this really make her Day More happier then ever.

I'm not lying really! Even if i did that would be a really wrong thing to do, mostly in this situation. Please.

Right now she is in her room thinking what else does people want in a series just to make sure that people will be happy with it because:

1. She wants people to enjoy her series that she has been doing for so long.

2. She wants to make sure that even after her series begans Some Fangirls/Fanboys will not start Attacking her cause some of their favourites are not what their were expected in the series. (Though thought that even in their originals series are not even true, so please don't attack Nowa without a REAL REASON TO)

3. She wants to make the perfect series-a series that nobody has ever made.

4. She has worked really hard to make this series but it won't be completed if any of you won't answer her question, she even thought of this

Nowa's thoughts: "ooh nobody answer my questions great...well at least the ones that voted the last post will surely answef it!...right?...well i hope so cause i really need it. And besides not all of my classmates are that supportive"

But still nobody answers it.

See! Well i won't talk much now...just have one more thing to say-

"Please The Questions that Nowa Asked about"