Happy 22nd Birthday, Heather!

The date was August 14th, 2020. It was currently around 3 PM in Negi Root City. Heather Stone [Heartbeat] was with Andrew Skinner [Kagamine Len Append] and his sister Aisha [Kagamine Rin Append] at their house.

Kagamine Rin Append: Man, Lucy is getting big!

Kagamine Len Append: She sure is.

Kagamine Rin Append: I remember when she was just so tiny. And that was a little over 2 months ago.

Heartbeat: Well, she's still got some growing to do.

Kagamine Len Append: That's true.

Kagamine Rin Append: Heather? What's wrong?

Heartbeat: Oh, I miss Ciel a little. That's all.

Kagamine Len Append: He's been busy saving the city and his home school. You know him. And school just started for him.

Heartbeat: I know. But is it okay if I go see him?

Kagamine Rin Append: I don't see why not.

Kagamine Len Append: Go on.

Heartbeat: Thanks.

And so, Heather was waiting at the park for her friend. She finally saw him walking Bella. He was also wearing his coronavirus gear.

Heartbeat: Ciel!

Ciel saw her.

Ciel: Heather.

Heather hugged the young Len module.

Heartbeat: It's been a while, hasn't it?

Ciel: Yeah. We definitely need to catch up.

Heartbeat: Well, sit down. Tell me what's been happening.

Both modules sat down at a bench.

Ciel: First of all, happy birthday, Heather.

Heartbeat: Aw! You remembered. You're so sweet. So, how're Angelica and Stephanie doing?

Ciel: Great. They both started their first day of school today. I did, too.

Heartbeat: What grade are you in now?

Ciel: 7th.

Heartbeat: Wow. What's that like?

Ciel: It's a little harder than 6th grade. But I'll get used to it eventually.

Heartbeat: Yeah. As for me, you know I have a little girl now.

Ciel: Of course. Lucy is her name, right?

Heartbeat: Yeah. Andrew was the one that picked it. He said it reminded him of his grandma from his mom's side of the family.

Ciel: Oh. I didn't know that.

Heartbeat: She just turned 2 months yesterday.

Ciel: Wow.

Heartbeat: What about you? Have you been staying home during the time we had quarantine?

Ciel: Yes. And when someone's birthday comes along, I usually video chat with them on Zoom or send them a text message.

Heartbeat: That's good. It's best to stay in touch with each other during these difficult times.

Ciel: Sadie Fraylinner [Scissors] has a birthday today, too. I talked to her during my break.

Heartbeat: Wasn't she Theodore [Trickster]'s ex-girlfriend?

Ciel: Yep.

Heartbeat: And how is she?

Ciel: She's doing great without Theodore. But ever since he left Earth for good, she kinda misses him.

Heartbeat: Aw. (while petting the Husky) And how is Bella? It looks like you're taking good care of her.

Ciel: She's over a year old now. And as you can tell, she is a big dog now.

Heartbeat: But she's still adorable.

Ciel: Stacey and Bella are best friends.

Heartbeat: It's nice to see them get along.

And so, they talked for a few more minutes until it was time for Ciel to head back home. He waved goodbye to Heather and left with Bella. Heather went back home, too.

That's all I've got. Happy birthday, Heartbeat. I'll see you guys in the next story!