Chapter 1: Unforgiven Past

How much have I struggled trying to retain possession of my sanity, avoiding the darkness, fearing that I would somehow slip in to it and succumb to its domination over me, and maybe I have. The constant ordeals I go through and the endless tribulations all add weight to my wagon of burdens. How I wish that these were just phantasms of my melancholia but I guess I'm just being extremely incredulous due to my fear of its actuality. Perhaps I am to face the harsh reality.

Not all families that look jolly, merry and joyful are untroubled. Some families play-act the 'perfect' happy family, just like how one apple can look appetizing and enticing on the outside but as soon as you slowly get to its inners, it's rancid and putrid. They strive to enjoy life to its extremes even though life is inequitable and burdensome, that is truly something to admire, if only I had a real existent family ,what ill luck I have...oh how I desire to have people I know and are actually related to me, I don't dream of a perfect family, I don't mind them not caring about me, I just want to know that someone of my bloodline and descent is actually existent. I never had nostalgic memorabilia; after all, my family lineage was slaughtered, slaughtered as if they were pigs from pig farms brought to slaughterhouses. None was left, no proper burial, just minced pieces of what were once their former bodies.

From my great grandpa and grandma to my supposed parents, all were victims of this abhorrent grim doing. Up to this day, I still have no hints for the horrendous hidden truth about the murder of my family lineage as I was merely a toddler, barely mature enough to even stand on my feet and walk when all this happened. Indeed I was a young boy, unaware and unawake, so how I was able to learn all this? The answer is simple, embrace darkness and all things the flesh desires comes to you.