Chapter 2: Morbid Visions

Another bitter and mediocre day in this hell-hole of a place ,the orphanage. I am somehow an eyesore to the other children and mentors here, probably due to my physical appearance,can't say I blame them.Who would want to adopt a child brimming with scars from head to toe, in their innocent petite body? Hence why I'm still stuck in this inauspicious sin-factory.

No commendable actions is of sight here, from profanity,immorality and adultery to false fables and injustice.Absolutely no positive energy is felt,nothing but negativity and discouragement.Our supposed mentors and wardens are all maleficent and bile. Each day in brunch,we're all reminded of our disfigurements and our accursed blurry future. "You are all forsaken, nothing but mere incompetent foolish children with no future, I wonder why the headmistress is even keeping you stray dogs alive. Such abominations" The Warden says. Adding the everyday scenery of male workers sleeping with the maids just next door.The screaming and the profanity are all memory-scarring experiences.The orphanage is an old infrastructure therefor the materials are old as well. The walls between rooms are thin, so you can imagine the authentic pleasant experience here.

I cannot stomach all these repugnance any longer, there has to be something done. My morbid thoughts of the annihilation of these life undeserving abominations are of no use ,though it seems to calm me down, how I wish it would be just that easy.Just grab a knife from the kitchen,sneak in their rooms and slowly carve the blade of the knife with sure and accurate back and forth slices on the throats and chests of the damned,just to end all the misery and be done with it.These are after all just debris adding to my wagon of burdens and a hindrance to my foremost adversity, the murder of my family lineage that I am yet to find out. All must pay, that's only the end result, but for now I must seek the answers to my questions, at all costs.