The Beginning

Alli's POV

Why? Why do I exist? Why am I here, on this planet with everyone else? It's not like I'm important, just on ordinary girl. I mean, I have friends, I have a mom and everything. Just why can't I have an interesting story to tell when people ask? I am 100% boring and plane.

It's the first day of school in our last year and I'm meeting my friend Maya in 10 minutes at the corner of my street and I still haven't decided what to wear! I have searched my whole wardrobe and everything seems so OLD :( I quickly ran to my sisters bedroom, though I knew it wasn't worth the pain, and grabbed a lilac crop top with a daisy on the front and some white shorts. I took a few deep breaths realising what I just did and burst into tears. No. No, I can't cry now, the tear stains won't go in time for school! I rubbed my eyes dry and quickly got dressed, pushing all memories of Nikki, my sister, from my mind. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the door and down to wear Maya was waiting.
"Heyyy May May! Nice outfit," I said admiring her Aztec print summer dress
"You don't look bad yourself, alligator!" She laughed and we walked off to school together, just like we used to.

~At school~
I went over to where my locker was and shoved my un-needed books into it, then I checked my planner and looked if me and Maya had any same lessons.
"Great, we have period 1,3 and 5 together! Let's go!" I said and we went to our maths class.
After maths, I quickly set off to my next lesson, which was without Maya, not wanting to be late. As I'm clumsy and I wasn't paying attention of where I was going, I ran into some figure ahead of me!
"Oh I'm so sorry! Sorry sorry!" I gasped then looked up to see the most beautiful face ever known on earth!
"Woah what's your problem man?" The tall boy said not even taking a second glance at me.
"I ummm...i urgh." Was all I managed before I had to escape this awkward situation. This boy obviously didn't like me...

A/N
HEY GUYS! This is my first story soooo don't judge😂 sorry it's quite short, I just wanted to get started! 😏 okay sooo tell ur friends and comment if you maybe want to take place in this?