Chapter 2

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the little cliff-hanger *Evil Laughter* Anyways onward with the story!

"Leo....don't do that...its rude..." Sparkles* hissed covering the microphone as he looked to Leo behind the drums.

"You're such a kid sometimes.." Sparkles* sighed.

"Says Mr Sparkily.." Leo scoffed.

He placed the microphone down on the stand. Looking to Rain.

"Hey, come here" he called to her.

Rain panicked. She wasn't good with new people.

"Come here" Sparkles* called again. Watching her closely

Rain was frozen to the door frame. Slowly inching forward.

"Come here! Comn!" He called. A slight impatient tone lining his voice.

Rain took bigger steps. She gritted her teeth.

She looked around. The Merchandise stall at the side by the door. Two men looking over paperwork but the room was too dark to make out who they were.

Rain looked forward to Sparkles*, Leo and Parv who were stood up.

"How did you like that?" Sparkles* asked.

Rain pursed her lip. Giving Sparkles* a slight grin.

"Amazing!" She squeaked.

Leo and Parv began playing again as Sparkles* held out His hand to Rain.
"Comn! Let's dance" he smirked.

Rain recognized the backing immediately and began dancing with Sparkles*

"I saw your face in the LED's
My revenge was you're gift to me,
It's something that I can never repay,
But I will try anyway."

Sparkles* sung before his eyes widened. Realizing Rain had joined him in singing.

They danced around the stage together. Belting out the rest of the song accompanied by Parvs, Leos and Kogies instrumental.

As the song finished. Rain toppled over as Sparkles* caught her hand

"Mind ya step!" He chuckled. Looking at Rain smiling.

He pulled Rain upright. Continuing to smile at her. "Your singing is amazing.." He said. Leo and Parv cheered.

"What's your name by the way...I never asked you" Sparkles* smirked.
"Rain...Rain..Clarke" she smiled.

"As in THE Rain?" Sparkles* asked.

Rain shrugged.

Sparkles whistled over to the Merchandise stall catching the attention of the two there.

"Hey guys! Its Rain!" Sparkles* shouted.

"My little sister!" Sparkles* cried. Hugging into Rain

***

"Oh my god! Why couldn't we have met up sooner!" Rain squealed. Hugging into Sparkles*. He blushed slightly grinning at Leo, Parv and Kogie who had crowded around.

"I wanted to make it special..." He smiled. "And I contacted Toby about it so he knew all along"

Rain looked from Leo to Kogie to Parv. Then back to Leo. She fixated herself on Leo. He was perfect. She must have been whisked away to her own little world as he gave her his signature grin.

"Rain?!" Sparkles* shouted. Shaking her out of her trance.

"Oh! Crap!" She cried. Shaking her head.

"Checking out Leo were you?" Sparkles* grinned winking to her. Rain scowled. Smiling.
"Its alright. I get that a lot!" Leo grinned.

The group laughed before engaging in a group hug.

***

Rain and Sparkles* walked towards the stage trailing behind Leo, Kogie and Parv and turned to Rain for a moment.

"Your singing is amazing" he smiled.

"Nahhhh...not really...you told me already" she blushed.

"Just reiterating" he chuckled. "But....I'd love you to sing on stage with us tonight"

Rains eyes widened. She gulped. "Tonight? Here? In front of a crowd?!"

Tom nodded. Smirking to her. "Only a song or two.." He smiled.

"I'm not so great with crowds and moving through them..." She blushed.

"Its fine! We'll place you near the front"