Tsukishima

Friday the 28th, your boyfriend tsukkishima game day.

The night before you had stayed up late, stressing out over your next soccer game which ended up with you sleeping in and your mom having to knock on your door telling you that tsukkishima is waiting for you downstairs. You sat up slowly going to the door to tell your mom to bring him to your room. Once you told her you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth so you didn't hear tsukkishima enter your room, you finished brushing your teeth and is now trying to grab your face wash that happened to be on the highest shelf so you were on your tippy toes reaching for it. You suddenly saw his hands grab the face wash and hand it to you "you should've grown already
y/n"  you looked at him and said "not my fault your almost 6'3 and im barely 5'4" he smiled a little bit and grabbed your waist pulling you close. "Tsuks let me wash my face first, can you also get my uniform?"  surprisingly he pouted "baby i've seen you without makeup AND i've slept in your bed with you multiple times" but he did walk out and grabbed your school uniform and volleyball jacket, he also took a necklace with his initials on it and wait for you on the bed. You finished a few minutes later and walked out of the bathroom. "I need my clothes tsuks" you said with him handing you them "can i go get a drink?"  Which made you smile a little bit "you shouldn't ask, just go grab something to drink, just make me a green tea please" you said,he nodded and went to the kitchen. You changed quickly as your mother came into the room. "Hun when you come back from the game, can you pick up toothpaste for me?" You nodded as you put on some light makeup, you finished your makeup and threw your hair up into a ponytail going downstairs to Tsukkishima pouring your tea into a cup. "Babe how much time do we have?" You asked him taking the pot from his hand and finished pouring the rest of the tea and drinking it slowly. He looked at his phone "25 minutes until class starts" you nodded sipping the
Tea. "We'll leave in like ten minutes then". He nodded taking a drink of your tea. "Okay sounds good. Do i need to buy you food today or no?"  He raised his eyebrows and looked into your eyes. You blushed due to the eye contact "you can buy me lunch" he scoffed "you have lunch dont you?, why have a lunch date when you have lunch?" .  "You are gonna end up taking me to the ramen place anyways" he shook his head "i'll teach you how to block during second break after lunch"  you smiled nodding at the sound of that. You looked at the tine "lets get going tsukki" he agreed "backpack?" You shook your head and he went to your bedroom to grab your bag and leggings. "Here and some leggings for later". You pecked his lips and thanked him, taking the bag and placing them into the bag. You both walked out, telling your mom you're leaving. As you both walked making small talk, with yamaguchi meeting up with you both halfway. Tsukkishima holding you hand as you walked, yamaguchi offered to take your bag for you. "Guchi, shes mine you know" tsukkishima said clearly jealous making the 2 of you laugh. "Tsukki,calm down you guys are perfect for each other, plus i like someone else" "you like Yachi~" you said joining the conversation. "Then dont ask to carry her bag" tsukki replied making you and yamaguchi roll your eyes. You three arrived at school, since you weren't in the same class as them, you were lucking in the same class as a childhood friend, Kageyama who also happened to be on the volleyball team as well. You and Tsukkishima left Yamaguchi by his locker so Tsukkishima can walk you to your class and put your stuff in your locker for you.

~time skip to the second break~
You told Kageyama not to go to the gym since you were going there with Tsukkishima, but knowing him he'd go to the gym anyways. You went into the gym and saw tsukkishima setting up the net with his headphones on, you walked behind him and wrapper your arms around his waist "hi babe" you said taking off his headphone "Hi baby" he replied making Kageyama who was working on his serves against the wall stop and look at you both "gross". You both looked at him slightly glaring but didn't say anything. "You wanna start he said turning to face you and peck your forehead. You smiled accepting the kiss. After about 5 minutes of explaining, you got the jist and was about to start blocking Tsukkishima's sets. (He'd set the ball into your blocks) "This is fun!" You said giggling as you jumped again blocking the set. "Yes,yes whatever you say, we have like 5 minutes left wanna keep blocking or do you wanna throw some balls at the king?" You nodded going under the net "give me that ball" he handed you the ball, you slowly went up behind Kageyama only being a few feet apart and threw the ball to the back of his head, you ran back to tsukkishima standing beside him. Kageyama turned around and looked at tsukkishima "what the fuck? Did you throw it at me?" Tsukkishima raised an eyebrow "me? Throw a ball at the king of the court? Never". Kageyama came towards you two "how many times do i have to tell you? Stop calling me that!" You kinda just watched the two have a standoff. "She's the one who threw it not me" tsukki pointed to you, making you look at him "wow really? Your gonna tell him? I was gonna throw more". Kageyama looked at you "oh y/n better be ready" Tsukkishima looked at the time "oh look at the time better get going to class lets go y/n" taking your hand and trying to walk you to class again but you stood there facing Kageyama "what are you gonna do about it?" You questioned him. Tsukkishima rolled his eyes then left "see you later y/n". While you and Kageyama 'arguing'. Kageyama looked at you and ran towards you, making you run from him. He eventually caught up to you and held you by your waist pulling you closer to him. "You wanna keep running or get hit by the ball?" You got out of his grasp and ran all the way to the third years floor with Kageyama not that far behind you but he got stopped by Daichi and Sugawara asking him a million questions, that gave you some time to catch your breath. He eventually started running after you again and you both ran back to the gym and ended up meeting the school the boys were facing after school....

Yolo so im back to writing stuff its been a while tbh... about 2 years hopefully this is good i have the second chapter ready and maybe the third but thats all for this tsukkishima one anywayss

im out boysssssss