𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚

"Hey, hey!" Stanley whispered back to Syd, "we need to talk to you." He turned his head towards me so Syd knew who 'we' was.

   "Eyes on your tests. No talking," the teacher shouted as Stanley faced his test. I looked around the classroom until my eyes landed on Bradley. He looked at Dina and scooted his paper closer to her and she did the same. Mr. File took notice as well, "Hey. How's it hanging."

   "It's hanging," Bradley laughed, "and how are you today, sir." Mr. File took Dina and Brad's test, comparing the answers, "I didn't do anything wrong."

   "You wanna try that again?"

   "Well, you see, my ankle's been swollen. And these pain meds I'm on, they make it hard for me to focus-"

   "Detention. After school. Both of you. And you'll receive failing grades on this test."

   "Seriously?" Syd shouted."

   "Excuse me?"

   "Dina's been studying this for weeks. Now Brad cheats off her, and she has to fail the test? I mean, that is such bullshit!"

   "You can take that language straight to detention. Anyone else?"

   Stanley looked back at me, knowing that we needed to get detention with her if we wanted to talk to her. The two of us stood up and Stan started walking towards me, "M-M-" just as I was about to stutter out the swear, Stanley placed a kiss on my lips.

   "Okay, fine. Detention for the two of you." I slightly nodded, still not expecting that Stan was going to get us into detention like that. The two of us sat back down, blush visible on our cheeks. He turned around and smiled, giving Syd and I a thumbs-up.

   so, i'm off to detention to talk to Syd about what happened yesterday at the bowling ally. yes, it still hurts, a lot, but i'm not mad at Syd. it wasn't exactly her fault.

   As we arrived at the gym, I saw Jenny Tuffield, Brad, and Syd got there before us.

   "All right, everyone take a seat. Now," the principal boomed, "hurry. Now you six students are here for one of five reasons. Disrespect. You have disrespected this fine institution, and in doing so, you have disrespected yourselves. Five of you I've never seen in detention before. I want you to take the next few hours and think about your mistakes. Now, you can start by respecting this beautiful gymnasium. Between now and seven p.m., you're gonna scrape up every goddamn piece of gum from the bleachers. Get started."

   Stanley raised his hand a little, "Mr. Whitaker, sir? Um... will there be a break for snack or dinner?" I stifled a laugh, meanwhile Mr. Whitaker just shook his head and left. Stan leaned down to talk to Syd, her only being on the seat in front of us, "Hey, I'm really sorry-"

   "No. I'm not talking to you, okay?"

   "Okay," Dina stood up, "I know none of us wanna be here right now, but I was thinking if we divide and conquer the bleachers, maybe we could be done before seven and Whitaker will let us out early, so..."

   "Go, team!" Jenny yelled, throwing her hand up as if she were holding pom-poms.

   "I'm not a cheerleader."

   "Maybe you should be."

   "Maybe you should be in prison."

   "Ooh. That's my wet dream."

   "I dunno, guys," Stan said, "This gum has been here for decades. I don't think Whitaker actually checks. It's just a social experiment, like a simulation."

   "Oh. Well, somebody's been smoking their supply," Bradley sighed.

   "Hey!" I mumbled.

   "You know what?" Jenny continued, "I have an idea. Why don't we play Fuck, Marry, Kill?"

   "How on-brand," Dina sneered.

   "So, who goes first? Eenie, meenie, miney, Brad."

   "Guess if I had to-"

   "No. Not another word," Dina cut in.

   "Oh, what about you, Miss Goody-Goody? Or are you too afraid to play?"

   "Why would I be afraid?"

   "Cool, then. Fuck, Marry, Kill. Stanley Barber... Mr. Whitaker... and... Syd."

   "Well, clearly, I'm killing Whitaker."

   "So are you going to fuck Syd or marry her?"

   "Total life goal to marry your best friend, if Syd'll have me."

   "Oh, so then it's you and Stan in an all-day bone sesh. Ugh. You little slut."

   "How does that make you feel, Bradley?

   "Whatever, Jenny."

   "Why don't you go, Jenny?" I cut in.

   "Well, actually, I thought you should go next, Y/n. Then I remembered that no one in their right mind would realistically have sex with you, so-"

   "Hey!" Stanley and Dina both interrupted.

   "What? Is it not true? Does Y/n Novak have some high fuckability score, and I just don't see it?"

   "Just don't listen to her," Stan whispered.

   "Waste of my time," Syd said as she stood up and walked out of the gym.

   "Uh-huh," I nodded while Stan laid down, his head in my lap.

   The two of us were taking turns trying to solve the Rubik's cube when Syd started calling for us, "Y/n! Stan?" She signaled us to come to her, so we sighed and left the gym. "I need you guys' help."

   "Oh. Okay. So you're talking to us now."

   "Listen."

   "Oh, wow. Interesting."

   "Stan, seriously! Shut up and follow me right now!" She grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the library. 

876 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 :)

a/n: 𝙞 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙. 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙪 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 :). 𝙞𝙩'𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚. 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤, 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠.