Chapter 1: V's 15th

Author's Note: Sheep- Hey!! It's been awhile since I last wrote! But I am BACK! Anyway, this chapter will be quite long so I apologize. I have a few things to announce:

1) I am promoting my friend's book. It's called Tails of the Deep by Claraleia. I've read it and I think it's good. I really hope you guys would support her! :)

2) This story is really long and it would take place over a series of books so I need help to think of a series name for this book. And we have thought to ask you guys to participate in this. Send us a message to our inbox with a name that you would like to call this series and if we use it, we'll dedicate a chapter to you and if you're writing a book, we'll promote it! So this contest will take place from now, 28 November 2012 to 12 December 2012. I really hope you readers would participate!

Also, I hope that you guys would leave us more comments and give us your feedback so we can improve. I know in the last book, the writing of POVs weren't good and they kept repeating but I'm working on that! Book 1 is undergoing some editing. :) Also, please remember to vote for us. It gives us motivation to write because this story is really very long. Hahaha! :) Thank guys, you're all awesome people! ♥ Now on to to the super long chapter! Enjoy! :)

============================

Chapter 1: V’s 15th

31 March, Saturday

Victoria:

Everything is all set. Tomorrow will go according to plan just like it does every year.

Hey, I'm Victoria Hastings and I turn 15 tomorrow. My first few months in McKinley High had been a rather amusing one. I made the basketball team and Michelle, the vice captain of the team and also member of B5 is my mentor. I've gone to Katy Perry's concert and made new friends like Sophie, one of the members of B5. B5 is supposedly the most well known gang in our neighborhood. They have a lot of connections. A word of caution: Never mess with them. They always get their way.

There have also been some hilarious moments like the time I found out that Michelle worked as a waitress in a bunny cafe and she had to wear bunny ears. That was just embarrassing for her! One thing that I'm really proud of myself was that, in McKinley High, I met people who are less fortunate than me and I'm proud to say that I did a good deed at helping them. Well, not them but rather, Nikki. She was the hall monitor who nobody liked but no one knew her story.

I've had some embarrassing moments like the track and field bonding camp. Now, you may be wondering what am I doing in a track and field bonding camp when I'm in basketball. Well, my best friend, Erica, was from track and field and she invited me to her bonding camp because, well, we're best friends. I'm not going to in further about that bonding camp… I'm already finding it difficult to forget what had happened. Anyway, I've been to an amazing sleepover with my two best friends, Erica and Avery. We had loads of fun. There was also this amazing race between the clubs and sports in our school. That was really enjoyable. 

I know I'm not the kind that likes to study and is probably going to have to go to summer school, but I decided I was not going to let that happen so I studied. Once. For physics. Something I knew nothing about. But it was fun. I ended up making another friend. Well, I wouldn't exactly say friend-friend because she's kinda scary on the outside and she doesn't really reveal much. I guess when you get to know her; she's actually kind of funny. Like who would've thought, Andrea, a senior, would like to play Farmville, right?