NINETEEN

Unlike some boybands *cough cough*, I came back from my hiatus!

Read the previous chapter for the context of this chapter, I guess y'all have forgotten ;)

Readdddddd ittttttttt

-----------

Harry stepped inside their warehouse sneakily, hiding behind the tarnished walls as his emerald eyes carefully analysed the situation there.

There was pin drop silence. Not a single sound of Liam's squeaking rocking chair or Louis and Zayn bickering among themselves, which made the situation even more serious.

Something is definitely off.

He turned around, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he heard some distant chattering from the back of the building.

"Now, now, now tiger, hold on!" A man spoke "If I were you I wouldn't have done that! Especially when your men are tied up by my men" He snickered.

Harry carefully trodded in that direction, not making any sound.

"You fucking bastard!" He heard Liam shout "It's between me and you, leave my men alone!"

Harry now peeked into the room, the man and Liam not looking towards his direction but he was sure that Zayn sharp eyes have definitely seen him.

Harry saw the man (whose back was towards him) moving towards Liam, his hands resting on the loaded revolver in his back pocket.

Harry let out a shaky exhale. What would he do now? The mysterious man and his henchmen had all their gang-members in their control. All of them had a gun pointed to their heads. And Harry was no match for all of them. Especially, when he's unarmed. One wrong move and the man could snap Liam's head in a milli-second.

He patted his hands around the back pockets of his jeans in a desperate attempt to find something. His mobile... His wallet and...

Liam's birthday gift, the revolver.

Harry quickly pulled out the revolver, only to realise that it was unloaded. He peeked through the door once more only to see the man inching closer to his best-friend as his fingers were tightly wrapped around the gun.

Harry had to think fast. He had no other option. He had to save Liam. So, he pulled the unloaded revolver and pointed that revolver to the man.

"If I were you, I would say leave Liam alone!" He said in a deep voice, sounding confident as always.

Liam sighed in relief as soon as he heard his best-friend's voice. Just as the man turned his back to Liam and faced Harry, Liam quickly pulled out the revolver from the man's back pocket and pointed it towards the back of his head.