Continuing on with the story

Sangwoo reaches over to Pico as Pico flinches thinking Sangwoo was going to do something to him but he just reached over to grab some tissues to wipe of the ice cream stain. 
"I-I could of grabbed it for you"
"No need" 
Sangwoo proceeds to wipe the stain off his shirt and drives off.  About 15 minutes pass and they arrive to their destination. They get out of the car and walk into the house. I wonder why his studio is so small Pico thinks as he walks inside. Sangwoo closes the door behind them and grabs the bat. (Yall know what is gonna happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) 
"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to get in a stranger's car?"
"Huh?"
SMACK Sangwoo smashes the bat against Pico's head as Pico falls face first to the floor. He picks up Pico's small body and walks down to the basement. 

*Time skip to an hour later*

Pico's POV

Huh...? Where am I? Why is there a chain on my foot?! All I remember is getting hit in the back of the head and passing out by that man who said he was going to offer me a job!
"You're finally up."
I look up to see a tall dark figure  looking back at  me. I'm scared...

To be continued....

A/N: Ahhhhh I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long ass while due to laziness and lack of motivation, but here ya guys go. Imma just say this is going to get very cursed soon so just grab some holy water just in case.